FIFA 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prefer the more random squad builders, made a tidy profit on chance but got less than fuck all in the packs.

That Van Dijk card is well worth it anarl.

I'm undecided on the VVD card. It's worse than a standard Bailly card who's only like 50k but it's far better than any 2nd choice options.

The Azilpecueta Futmas card was better than both but was super expensive to get.

400 coin Bronze packs are class, if you can be arsed to fart around with them. Just sat for the last hour opening them, listing anything that looks like it'll sell and storing the rest in the club for future SBCs. Hit 2 Pachuca players, 1 Cov and 1 Wycombe. About 30k in an hour, just opening packs while listening to a podcast.

I'm undecided on the VVD card. It's worse than a standard Bailly card who's only like 50k but it's far better than any 2nd choice options.

The Azilpecueta Futmas card was better than both but was super expensive to get.

It's an immense card.

Have him playing with Bailly in me sweaty prem team and he's twice the player.

Musa's FUTMas card, better version of purple Sean Maguire, and you can start him the XI as he can get good chemistry links.
Lingard also very good if you play a CAM formation.

Paulinho yes if you use La Liga players otherwise no, e the SBC doesn't require an IF card

FUT is a complete farce now, so many op cards and now with these futmas players adding to list its like ea thought we'll give players that wont get an IF a futmas boost.. every team you play now has 3/4 over rated players because of sbc's. Its pure overkill..

BPM in FUT is daft, it's printing money like. Just opened some 400 coin packs for about 15 minutes while having a break from work, club is stacked with shite bronze players that'll hopefully pop up in an SBC and this is what is selling, with another 40 on the trade pile currently (mostly at 200 bin, but i'll cycle them til they go)

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back