FIFA 18

Well those FUTmas SBC'S aren't worth it. An 86 squad including TOTW players for a very slightly untradable Azpilicueta

The Gnabry card is well worth the cost to get him just like Sean Maguire was, for 10k or so the Gnabry card is just worse than a POTM Sane card

Antonio and Azilpecueta cards are also extremely good but the 84 Squad rating + 1 TOTW makes them pretty pricey to get and not as good value

Last edited:
Took me all of one game to get FUTmas Carroll :lol: tbh I don't think I'll ever use him, not even as a sub, the mag kernt.

Got Moseph Salah player of the month on Friday. So overpowered :lol: worth the 100k investment and more

100k? One of his four sbcs cost more than that alone.

Took me all of one game to get FUTmas Carroll :lol: tbh I don't think I'll ever use him, not even as a sub, the mag kernt.

100k? One of his four sbcs cost more than that alone.

I had 5 POTM between 81-83 and had a hero card which I got in an untradable pack which I've been dying to get rid of.

100k was the amount I was down by the end of it. Got rid of Ibrahimovic and Oblick who are both 88 which boosted up the rating

All the FUTmas players leaked..

Logon or register to see this image

Going by the ones so far though I won't be bothering with it. Asking for far too much. 86 rated team with 3 totws for an 86 rated Mkhitaryan. No thanks :neutral:

Last edited:
All the FUTmas players leaked..

Logon or register to see this image

Going by the ones so far though I won't be bothering with it. Asking for far too much. 86 rated team with 3 totws for an 86 rated Mkhitaryan. No thanks :neutral:

Draxler one seems alright though I'll probably end up leaving it. Most of them have been ridiculous so far.

Naingolan and Buffon ones will be 87 minimum probably with 3 or 4 special cards

Draxler one is horrendously bad, stat distribtution on his physical stats are really bad, lightweight as owt and shit stamina as a winger to top it all off :D although the cost is pretty cheap, a LW German 2 days after they released Gnabry was on par with an 86 POTM Sane :neutral:

If it was a CAM it'd be one of the best outside the EPL but the posistion alone makes it extremely poor.

Mkhitaryan one is really good, just really expensive to get and probably not worth how much you need to pay to get it.

Last edited:

Back