FIFA 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logon or register to see this image

On the weekly task for 10 goals in single online play I think pens count as I only had 9 goals, went to pens but got the pack. So yeah, if you want to play as little online as possible try and drag the game out to pens.

Got 12 packs now ready to open Weds. Will see if this TOTW thing really works.

Last edited:

Packed a TOTW Otamendi last night, only got the game last week and I have a pretty shite PL squad so that's a nice little addition :cool:

Also, is Squad Battles broken? I'm losing almost every match 6-5 :lol:

Herrera card is nice if you can afford it

You'll be paying alot more for his IF card if it ever comes out than you will for this one.

Slow with very average shooting. Rather just keep David Silva than get that Herrera card.

FUTmas has been shit so far

The card is better than Silva in every way possible :neutral: Faster and better shooting with better meaningful stats to boot, only Silva's IF card has better dribbling and passing.

The comparisons are to made with Kante, slightly worse but 70-100k cheaper, worth it.

You reckon this costs 60-90k? Aye, good luck with that :lol:

I'm going to save my PL 85s+ and Batshuayi IF for either Vardy or Koscielny...as I still have them in my main team and prefer them over "better" players.

You reckon this costs 60-90k? Aye, good luck with that :lol:

I'm going to save my PL 85s+ and Batshuayi IF for either Vardy or Koscielny...as I still have them in my main team and prefer them over "better" players.

I got it for 75k ... Thanks for the wish in the good luck but you can get it done for even cheaper the way I did it, it was on the easiest Futmas SBC's out there :neutral::neutral::neutral:

Defoe IF with Costa Up top with standard Herrera behind was 45k and 3 of the quota's was met already, just buy random 85's for 5k each.

Or you can get Beto IF for 20k and build from there and the chemistry quota finishes itself when you're filling out the Spanish/EPL players

The likes of Asensio and Isco are really cheap which makes this SBC pretty piss although I highly recommend doing it before the MM pops up when 1 of them is likely to be El Classico so their prices will shoot up

Last edited:
I got it for 75k ... Thanks for the wish in the good luck but you can get it done for even cheaper the way I did it, it was on the easiest Futmas SBC's out there :neutral::neutral::neutral:

Defoe IF with Costa Up top with standard Herrera behind was 45k and 3 of the quota's was met already, just buy random 85's for 5k each.

Or you can get Beto IF for 20k and build from there and the chemistry quota finishes itself when you're filling out the Spanish/EPL players

The likes of Asensio and Isco are really cheap which makes this SBC pretty piss although I highly recommend doing it before the MM pops up when 1 of them is likely to be El Classico so their prices will shoot up

:eek:

I thought it would cost way more than that, apologies. 75k is a bargain.

That free Real Madrid kit is nice like, straight on my away one:cool:

Edit: Hang on, adding up only Defoe IF, Herrera, Costa, Asensio and Isco is already 85k :neutral:

Also no-ones going to be paying 24k+ for Isco to do a MM.

Last edited:
:eek:

Edit: Hang on, adding up only Defoe IF, Herrera, Costa, Asensio and Isco is already 85k :neutral:

Also no-ones going to be paying 24k+ for Isco to do a MM.

How much was Defoe when you checked? The problem with when people put the easiest ways to do SBC's out the Internet you have users who stockpile that certain card.

Defoe was 20k when I did it, 16.5k for Costa, Herrera 5k, Asensio 6k. 1 more EPL player and the Spanish and EPL players quote filled.
From them on it's literally buying anyone who's 85 or more from either Serie A or La Liga as there's loads of Spanish players based in Italy or just purely sticking to La Liga (or EPL but its way more expensive)
Other players you can get for around 5k Mata, Arduriz, Morata, Carajval, Right back from Barca forgot his name. There's a good few cheapuns to get it done on a budget

Last edited:
Defoe 23k. Sold him last week for 40k :eek:

Did you buy Costa today? He's going for 27k atm.

Na he went down alot during Black Friday weekend.. I had a thought he'd go up because of when the card changes to Athletico there would only be a few Chelsea ones knocking about.
I guess now is the best time to sell the spares I have or is he going to rise even more?

Na he went down alot during Black Friday weekend.. I had a thought he'd go up because of when the card changes to Athletico there would only be a few Chelsea ones knocking about.
I guess now is the best time to sell the spares I have or is he going to rise even more?

I don't think he's going down anytime soon due to the futmas card leak and a load of them for the PL and La Liga.

I'm not entirely sure how you've managed to include so many 84 players you mentioned . According to a concept test it needs a minimum of 7 85s to make up for the lower ratings of Defoe and Herrera. So that leaves two 84s.

What exactly was your team?

In the final of the weekend league qualifying. What happens if you win do you have to use it for this weekend or can you enter any weekend league?

Absolutely pointless trying to predict the MM's from now on aside from the big obvious one - Coventry vs Wycombe, Milan vs Atalanta and Monterrey vs Pachucha when Leeds vs Hull and Juve vs Roma is on.

Today's FUTMas cards also proving that EA are purposely throwing people off from now on. VVD was not in the image leak.

Had 6 Coventry players but 0 Wycombe players

4 pachuca players but 0 monterrey players

Going to pretty much even its self out

Prefer the more random squad builders, made a tidy profit on chance but got less than fuck all in the packs.

That Van Dijk card is well worth it anarl.

That's me done with online.

Whats the point in wasting time doing 3 games for it to decide you can't win the final. 25 shots to 7, hit the post 5 times and defenders just randomly stepping out of position when changing Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back