FIFA 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Young TOTW flash SBC up if anyone's interested.

Quite easy as well. Untradeable though.

Gonna stockpile LWB -> LB cards for the next hour.

Found an Alaba at 105k and he was instantly snapped up at 140k, he's progressively getting more and more expensive, I don't know why but that instant 30k profit was nice.

125000 on an ultimate pack and the best I get is an 85 rated German keeper I've never heard of and the whole packs getting me about 30k :lol:

Meh, fuck Ashley Young, hopefully something better later.

Also you would think squad battles would be vetted a bit better, just played JOHNSONSUNDER16...
That Ashley Young one was a decent SBC to be honest - a free IF card using up some rubbish I had lying around the club.

Won't use him like, but useful for future SBCs.

That Ashley Young one was a decent SBC to be honest - a free IF card using up some rubbish I had lying around the club.

Won't use him like, but useful for future SBCs.

True, never thought of that.

Just done the latest one and got a Morata for nowt so not bad.

Morata was shite for me like, played two games and sold him :neutral:

Well after only 45 in games minutes I can definitely agree that Maguire was worth doing the SBC.

Last edited:
Morata was shite for me like, played two games and sold him :neutral:

Well after only 45 in games minutes I can definitely agree that Maguire was worth doing the SBC.

Welcome to the Sean Maguire fan club. Had to make some changes to fit him in as a starter and keep the chemistry up. Worth it

Mega pack SBC there cost me 2k to complete and already sold 45k from it. Not bad. Any idea how long these are happening for?

125k packs ffs. and you're still not guaranteed anything decent. imagine how much money EA are making man, they couldn't give a fuck :lol:

Just started this over the last 2 days. How f***ing hard/annoying is it to defend? Feels like I’ve never played a football game before, concede shitloads

Really anxious lately as there's an Internet outage in my area and I've already lost 2 SB's because of disconnects halfway through :D

I've crept back into Elite 1 and I'm working away on Monday & Tuesday so would be nice to stay there as next week even Elite 3 would be remarkable for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back