FIFA 18

Just bought this and played it for the first time. I used face up dribbling all the time last year and it won me a lot of games but it appears they have made it so it's absolute shite now. Am I right or wrong in thinking this?

They seem to have completely got rid of no touch dribbling too?

Just bought this and played it for the first time. I used face up dribbling all the time last year and it won me a lot of games but it appears they have made it so it's absolute shite now. Am I right or wrong in thinking this?

They seem to have completely got rid of no touch dribbling too?

Skill moves are generally aids this year because of how tackling works. Drag back is good for cutting inside and fake shooting is good for sending someone the wrong way but it's really the only 2 worth using against both players and AI otherwise passing and shielding the ball is more favoured.
The biggest learning curve in the game is defending.

I just had a Squad Battle against a team who had an Icon Henry, 94 Messi and normal Ronaldo. I don't think I would of even won it on Professional it was that much absolute bollocks.

Had an interesting one last night.

Played a 61 rated team with no chemistry on legendary, went into half time 4-0 up.

Then the second half they split my back line with every ball and score 5 goals on the spin, completely unstoppable :lol:

Luckily clawed one back and took it to extra time where they went back to normal, won 9-5 in the end.

Had an interesting one last night.

Played a 61 rated team with no chemistry on legendary, went into half time 4-0 up.

Then the second half they split my back line with every ball and score 5 goals on the spin, completely unstoppable :lol:

Luckily clawed one back and took it to extra time where they went back to normal, won 9-5 in the end.

:eek:

Sean Maguire is phenomenal definitely worth getting for the sake of 15k coins. Ridiculously fast on and off the ball and good with both feet. 9 goals in first 5 games and won 2 penalties

Reet, finally got FIFA 18 today at Argos for £38 - going to try my best to create a good FUT team and stick with it.

Any early tips - good players to buy that will allow me some room when I play slightly better teams etc? Any help welcome.

Reet, finally got FIFA 18 today at Argos for £38 - going to try my best to create a good FUT team and stick with it.

Any early tips - good players to buy that will allow me some room when I play slightly better teams etc? Any help welcome.

Josh King is a brilliant striker on a budget. He's my 3rd choice striker now, Ahead of 89 Harry Kane

Did the flash SBC with 5 rare gold players and a silver - best player was Sakho :lol:

Best player I got was wellbeck. Who was one of the players I traded...

Last edited:
Into Division 3 on online seasons. The standard of players is obviously better but I'm playing well. Four unbeaten in the league, 2 wins and 2 draws. About 12 unbeaten overall!

I got Maguire, wasn't going to bother as I didn't necessarily want to pay 12k for a TOTW card to get him :neutral: but after rave reviews - I relented. He better be good :neutral:

Markets weird tonight. Got Alderweireld for 17k, he was 25k very cheapest last night and Mane 28k

It's not weird, it's crashing as expected

Back