FIFA 18

Didn't bother with Fifa 16 after getting fed up on fifa 15, bought fifa 17 pre release and probably spent 4 or 5 hours on it before never playing it again. The game has been stale for too long now, waste of money.

I'm currently playing career mode but it's frustrating as hell. As mentioned the CPU never misplaces a pass like ever! You spend half the game watching the team pass the ball around you. It's clear all the effort goes into FUT and screw the rest

Used to love career mode, not so much now. Looking forward to starting in the second tier with SAFC though

I'm currently playing career mode but it's frustrating as hell. As mentioned the CPU never misplaces a pass like ever! You spend half the game watching the team pass the ball around you. It's clear all the effort goes into FUT and screw the rest

Aye literally just got to hold X and then second defender press too. The computer never seem to dive in aswell, when you're playing Be a Pro for the journey it makes it difficult on a higher difficulty as you have to run in straight lines to get past them.

I only bother with career mode which has basically not changed at all for about 5 years now.

Surely to goodness they've got to give it an overhaul this year?

Game is out of sept 29th so apparently 2 weeks before that.

Also just read that they've taken out the stadium of light but kept the riverside and the KC. Also lofus road and villa park are on.

Someone at EA defiinetely hates us. I'm sure I read a while back that their head guy was a mag.

Taken out the stadium of light? Why would they do that when it's already designed and in game and they have the licence for it?

If that is indeed true then it's a deffo not getting this year.

Back