FIFA 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just got the 17 trial version and it's exactly the same as two years ago. Also, how can we have some developers doing games in 4k and ea can't animate a ref pulling a card out his pocket? Won't be buying.

It will probably be have alot more FUT updates and no be a pro or clubs updates
Fuck me, they might aswell call it Fifa Ultimate Team now.

I wish there was better alternative out there, PES is not a better alternative. Someone like 2k games should pick it up or something.
I only play online... Last year was the first since PES6 that I preferred it to FIFA. I played FIFA 17 three times and realised all the annoying bullshit bugs were still part of it, so gave up. PES is less tactic-driven but has avoided me throwing controllers across the room and behaving like a menstruating Tourettes sufferer.

Haven't enjoyed UT since Fifa 12. My Brasilver team with Marlos up top and Maikon Leite on the RW. That team was amazing to play with.

They need to fix the f***ing licencing for me to even consider a proper jump across.

Chelsea are London FC... ffs :lol:

As said, it takes minutes to change with an option file.

Plus you get to edit yourself. Particularly frustrating with FIFA in Career mode, playing in the same kits for 10 year.

Started playing fifa17 recently having spent majority of past year playing pes simply because pes is quite easy and got a bit boring. Pes is a throw back to almost its glory days. If they better it this year then only game will be worth buying imo. I do however like fifa but the typical glitches just make it the same as every previous release.

They need to fix the f***ing licencing for me to even consider a proper jump across.

Chelsea are London FC... ffs :lol:
Hardly the fault of Konami that EA Hoover up all the rights tbf and they're not allowed to be sold twice. Pes is some way ahead of FIFA playability wise, but has nothing like the pull of FUT. Human v human it's not comparable

Started playing fifa17 recently having spent majority of past year playing pes simply because pes is quite easy and got a bit boring. Pes is a throw back to almost its glory days. If they better it this year then only game will be worth buying imo. I do however like fifa but the typical glitches just make it the same as every previous release.
Problem with pes is that it's exceptionally basic online and the offline game modes become boring very quickly as you said.

EA conference is on tonight with FIFA 18 included.
"This year were concentrating on 'tactical offense','pro-marking' and 'hyper throw-ins'"...will come the meaningless marketing cumshot. Followed by a jazzy montage of clips not in the game (culminating in a slo-mo curled shot by Ronaldo into a top corner) and finally 'Out October 2017'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back