FIFA 18

"This year were concentrating on 'tactical offense','pro-marking' and 'hyper throw-ins'"...will come the meaningless marketing cumshot. Followed by a jazzy montage of clips not in the game (culminating in a slo-mo curled shot by Ronaldo into a top corner) and finally 'Out October 2017'.
Will be all what you said plus The Journey 2 cinematic trailer

Fingers crossed the journey lasts longer than one season this time.
I wish they'd let us create our own character, like in NBA 2K and NBA Live. It's much more emersive. Face scan would be even better. I'm not black so the emersion is non existent with 'Alex Hunter'.

The journey is shite anyways. Playing against the computer who park the bus and pass it around without ever misplacing it.

They really need to bring in a form of connected seasons/connected tournaments where you can play with your mates online. Madden has connected franchise and it is quality every year. Can control your merchandise and relocate/rebrand the team ect.

I'm currently playing career mode but it's frustrating as hell. As mentioned the CPU never misplaces a pass like ever! You spend half the game watching the team pass the ball around you. It's clear all the effort goes into FUT and screw the rest

Back