FIFA 18

Managed the 8s first time by a complete fluke. Ignored the chemistry with the intention of jigging round with it after. Ended up on 86 and just did position changes

Done the crazy 8s easily enough, majority of players I had in my club. Done a championship team and bought a couple of players to add. Pack was shite though, best player I got was some 84 rated German keeper. Used most of the rewards from that to do the other Lunar challenge. The rewards from there are tradeable at least. Managed to get a Mane which was decent. Only spent about 5k doing the both of them so can't complain.

Gold Dutch CDMs, CMs, STs Scottish CBs, STs...

Gerrem sold. Just sold Huntelaar for 5k. All for a small rare pack :lol:People are ridiculous :neutral:

Good time to snipe a Spanish Bundesliga player btw for that Cultural SBC. They've gone way down from the 10k they were.

Gold Dutch CDMs, CMs, STs Scottish CBs, STs...

Gerrem sold. Just sold Huntelaar for 5k. All for a small rare pack :lol:People are ridiculous :neutral:

Good time to snipe a Spanish Bundesliga player btw for that Cultural SBC. They've gone way down from the 10k they were.
Get your rare Liga Bancoma (mexico) CBs, CMs and GKs up. Just sold a bronze keeper for 3k BIN. Ends in 30 mins so people are panic buying

anyone got any tips for playing on ultimate??

had a few games and things i noticed is that my keeper rarely makes any saves, my forwards are now visually impaired and throughballs are a waste of time

anyone got any tips for playing on ultimate??

had a few games and things i noticed is that my keeper rarely makes any saves, my forwards are now visually impaired and throughballs are a waste of time

If you haven't mastered shielding and fake shooting then Ultimate is a waste of time, otherwise do said things alot.

Not sure what it was but this weekend has been the worst for me. Literally won 4 games out of 20 on champs. Started well too. Players felt heavy. Couldn't pass, shooting was off. Made me rage a s change team/formation etc . Lots of the you tube folk were saying they felt the same. Maybe it was certain servers that were lagging a little.

Fake shooting is my only trick, but shielding I’ll look at

Also, anyone done deco, Rui Costa or jay jay Okocha can give me a rough estimate of their SBC

I haven't read anyone say anything good about Deco, don't bother seems to be the general consensus.

You can see the prices of them here: FIFA 18 Squad Building Challenges - ICONS | FUTBIN

Anyone giving you their own price will vary drastically due to what players they already had to do it. Best thing to do is to import your team into Futbin and let them figure it out for you.

Last edited:

Back