FIFA 18

Fake shooting is my only trick, but shielding I’ll look at

Also, anyone done deco, Rui Costa or jay jay Okocha can give me a rough estimate of their SBC

Bought Deco and sold him straight away. Rubbish.

Rui Costa is excellent. For the price of Okocha you can get TOTY modric who is superb

Just got 89 Laudrup in my Marquee Match up packs :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Buzzing
Jammy twat :lol:

I had a few 100k in bank so bored last night I picked the psg sbc to do just for the craic and a pack as I already had 5 of the players. Ended up spending about 15k+ ffs cos Lucas was needed and his psg card was about 6k minimum. All I got was matic :rolleyes:.....and I got the psg keeper back ffs:lol: I didn't even break even on it

Did you sell? Awful stats for a winger

I play 4321 and switch to 41212(2) in game, so going stuck a hunter on him for pace and drop him into CAM in game.

He’s been ok, will probs sell him off at some point. He’s only 450k and with the icon SBCs, can’t see him dropping in price much so there’s no rush.

Borrowed someone's Fifa 18 on my new Switch to see what the differences were.

They've basically taken last years game and updated the squad lists and kits :D
I mean it's a literal copy and paste job. Still using Frostbite v1 engine. Ne Ultimate Team revamp, ne squad battles. Ne coin boosts at the start. Ne finding friends to play UT friendlies with.

Worst of all EA tried charging £45 for it. Then they realised ne one was buying it :D

So aye, if you ever think Fifa 18 is frustrating, think of the poor bastards who got conned out of the Switch version.

Last edited:
I have noticed on corners that some players seem to have a ball icon above them? don't happen all the time but quite regularly? What the hell is it?

I have noticed on corners that some players seem to have a ball icon above them? don't happen all the time but quite regularly? What the hell is it?
Never really noticed that. I'll have a look later.

I'm having quite a bit success from corners. My totw big bas dost basically wins everything in the air for some reason. Whipped in with pace he just gets a flick on and it goes in far corner

Noticed corners are more easier to score after latest gameplay tweaks like. Even Salah is scoring a few headers and he's about 3ft :neutral:

Nice

We're the icons got through doing sbcs or did you buy them? (That's about 2m worth of icon isn't it!!??)

Not even half that.

Nar, they're bought. Aye under a mil for the pair.
Aye you're right. I thought it was a mill for van hasten but looking he's going for 600k ish now. I was looking at prime.

Aye you're right. I thought it was a mill for van hasten but looking he's going for 600k ish now. I was looking at prime.

How do you share your team from the app? Didn't know there was an option tbh.
Not that I'd dare share mine like:lol:

Edit - there's a share button isn't there:rolleyes::lol:

Last edited:
How often do the league sbcs usually come out? I only got the game at Christmas so the Hamsik etc ones were all out before that? Then the German and Japanese 2 months after. Is it regular or Not?

I have about 110 la liga players sitting that I've just accumulated and didn't bother selling just in case a la liga sbc came about but tbh now I'm wondering if just to get shot. Even with discard it's about 65k at least

Back