FIFA 18

How often do the league sbcs usually come out? I only got the game at Christmas so the Hamsik etc ones were all out before that? Then the German and Japanese 2 months after. Is it regular or Not?

I have about 110 la liga players sitting that I've just accumulated and didn't bother selling just in case a la liga sbc came about but tbh now I'm wondering if just to get shot. Even with discard it's about 65k at least
Hold onto them, La liga is rumoured to be the next one to come out.

Hold onto them, La liga is rumoured to be the next one to come out.
I was thinking that but when? It was strongly rumoured last month too.

Just dunno if its worth having 100+ players in me squad I don't even use when I could make upwards of 70k on them now and put towards something better

I was thinking that but when? It was strongly rumoured last month too.

Just dunno if its worth having 100+ players in me squad I don't even use when I could make upwards of 70k on them now and put towards something better
Not sure at all but seen March mentioned. I've noticed the prices increase slightly on La Liga players.

I've had the complete La Liga ready to go for about four months :lol: They come in handy for other sbcs, MMs etc. like when you need decent chemistry, then I just go and buy them back for minimum price a week later.

Definitely next month like. I'd put money on it.

Last edited:
I've had the complete La Liga ready to go for about four months :lol: They come in handy for other sbcs, MMs etc. like when you need decent chemistry, then I just go and buy them back for minimum price a week later.

Definitely next month like. I'd put money on it.
Tbh I'm still in 2 minds. Firstly it might not be a player I want (for example not doing German cos I don't need the Thiago). Also knowing me I'd get fuck all in the packs anyway. Plus I'd need to buy la liga players to do it. If I can get money for them I might sell and get myself a few decent players or an icon. I might "sell in the hype" as all these YouTubers say:lol:

Tbh I'm still in 2 minds. Firstly it might not be a player I want (for example not doing German cos I don't need the Thiago). Also knowing me I'd get fuck all in the packs anyway. Plus I'd need to buy la liga players to do it. If I can get money for them I might sell and get myself a few decent players or an icon. I might "sell in the hype" as all these YouTubers say:lol:

Could do like, I saved up a load of players for the Ligue 1 sbc...then just didn't want Cavani so sold, but my logic changed for the Bundesliga, I didn't want Thiago either but he would come in handy for 89 rated icon sbcs but I mainly did it for packs and tbh I made a lot more coins through the packs than it cost to do it.

Anyone on here from Crook? Just played online leagues and been randomly drawn against a fellow safc fan for first time ever. Alex someone.

Anyone use IF Ox as striker ?

I’ve got a Prem team with Lukaku, Lacazette, IF Zaha and Mbappe (he’s class) at the minute.

Got about 90k to spend.

I've got a nearly full La liga ready to go like. Hopes it's soon. I fancy getting all the packs and opening them together.

Still get nowt like.

What's best way to get special players no way will I ever have like 300k or a million. I try buying packs hoping I'll get one but get fuck all.

Must have spent like 100k on mega packs and gold packs but always get shite.

Got like 512 players on my books now

What's best way to get special players no way will I ever have like 300k or a million. I try buying packs hoping I'll get one but get fuck all.

Trading.

Or if you can't be arsed you could try the old buy a few packs, leave them unopened and don't play the game for a week. Seen a few who have done that and got decent pulls due to either EA thinking you've given up (They're very aware of people's log in details) and try to coax you back into the game..or just a coincidence. Worth a try anyway.

Last edited:
Trading.

Or if you can't be arsed you could try the old buy a few packs, leave them unopened and don't play the game for a week. Seen a few who have done that and got decent pulls due to either EA thinking you've given up (They're very aware of people's log in details) and try to coax you back into the game..or just a coincidence. Worth a try anyway.

Will give it a go cheers

You say you won't ever get 100s of thousands, but depending on what your 512 are made up of, and how many are tradable, and current values, you could have owt from....I dunno....75k to 300k on your hands with all those players. Maybe more if you're lucky

You dont need loads of coin, i only use the coin i make from playing and i have loads of informs. You cpuld try some squad builder challenges seeing as you have loads of players in your club.

You dont need loads of coin, i only use the coin i make from playing and i have loads of informs. You cpuld try some squad builder challenges seeing as you have loads of players in your club.

Squad builder for packs?

Traded sterling in by mistake ffs

Last edited:

Back