FIFA 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunderland were decent for me on seasons...then you get to the 2nd/1st division and you have to change.

I dropped Kirchoff early on like, all loose balls used to come to him on the edge of box and his shooting was so bad I had to put Rodwell in instead:eek:

Qualified for the weekend league against last night after relegation from division one. Went through the tourmenent route. Final was the most intense game I have ever played. Won 4-3 in ET after equilising in the 90th minute. Both missed Pens too. Was ridiculous. Still won't play over 15 games for the weekend league. Was just principle. The lad was a douche too. Park the bus and time wasting from minute 70.

Played a Division 3 seasons game last night against somebody who was Barca. He was either very very good (too good for Div 3, I've never played anybody like it...) or was cheating somehow. Anyway, I was 6-1 down at HT. This lad was pinging 30 yarders in the top corner for fun and every other finish was bar and in!

I graciously quit before it got any worse.

This game is literally the worst FIFA they have ever made :lol:

Every single game is scripted and dishes aids out left right and centre.

I can tell if it's going to be in my or not straight away.. literally what's the point.

So so dissapointed as a huge FIFA fan since 11.

Normally spend a fortune every year on packs :oops: think I've spent about 25 quid this year. Can't bring myself to do it, how can ea have got it so wrong.

People complained about the pace whores, but my Christ that was miles better than this shite.

Career mode will be better than usual with Sunderland, well won't get bored as easily! Lower division, worse players, less budget.

Finally won one of them tournament things and got weekend entry ! And some sigurdsson card

Nzonzi 92 minute for a scrappy 1 niller in the final

This game is literally the worst FIFA they have ever made :lol:

Every single game is scripted and dishes aids out left right and centre.

I can tell if it's going to be in my or not straight away.. literally what's the point.

So so dissapointed as a huge FIFA fan since 11.

Normally spend a fortune every year on packs :oops: think I've spent about 25 quid this year. Can't bring myself to do it, how can ea have got it so wrong.

People complained about the pace whores, but my Christ that was miles better than this shite.

Disagree like. Momentum plays a part at times but it's not heavily scripted. The better player wins the games.

Ultimate team might be different but normal seasons is fine. Won division 1 afew times and hardly lost a game all the way through to get there.

Me and a few pals are trying to set up a tournament where we make the legends from the stats used for the legends cards, but what would people give Reid team at its peak, as one lad is on about using Newcastle from the same season 2000-01 (hes a mag)

Like on an overall basis, surely Phillips would be at a 85/86

Disagree like. Momentum plays a part at times but it's not heavily scripted. The better player wins the games.

Ultimate team might be different but normal seasons is fine. Won division 1 afew times and hardly lost a game all the way through to get there.
Fair enough mate, I think the scripting is massive like tbh.

Definitely more noticeable this year.

Handicap on here is worse this year than scripting though.

Agree it's much worse on fut

What's it like normal seasons for you? Obviously you play balanced matches in general where the players are similar ratings across the boards whereas UT people have 90+s running about. That draft mode is shocking for it

Agree, scripting is so obvious now they're not even trying to hide it. I don't think it's scripted in the sense winners and losers are decided but it definitely hampers one opponent. Tbh I've noticed it since FIFA09 (coincidentally when UT came out :rolleyes:) but it's never been this bad or this obvious. I only play a game once in a blue moon now and suddenly remember why I don't play it.

Not just P2P either, have noticed Pro Clubs and The Journey have horribly scripted gameplay. It's like watching a film most of the time, your input is almost futile.

Agree, scripting is so obvious now they're not even trying to hide it. I don't think it's scripted in the sense winners and losers are decided but it definitely hampers one opponent. Tbh I've noticed it since FIFA09 (coincidentally when UT came out :rolleyes:) but it's never been this bad or this obvious. I only play a game once in a blue moon now and suddenly remember why I don't play it.

Not just P2P either, have noticed Pro Clubs and The Journey have horribly scripted gameplay. It's like watching a film most of the time, your input is almost futile.
Totally agree mate.

What's it like normal seasons for you? Obviously you play balanced matches in general where the players are similar ratings across the boards whereas UT people have 90+s running about. That draft mode is shocking for it
Not as bad admittedly, but I can still feel when it's giving me a boost or dip in performance. Especially passing,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back