FIFA 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

finally got around to playing UT online....... what a broken mess.
basically full of teams of fast wingers with Lukaku up top, i play a passing game with wingers and strong MF, im under no illusions i and my UT is shite but its filled with 14 year olds with Mahrez, Alli, Ousmane Dembele/Coman.

im scoring loads but you just cant cope with the pace that every team has, theyve ruined it with loan players and untradeable cards, just got beat 5-3 from some nonce with 8 loan players, an utter f***ing shambles, ah well back to pro clubs.

This is the least I've ever played a FIFA and I'll be waiting until 18 is in a PS Store sale for £25 or less.
This years is totally Minging :lol:

Can't believe Ive done this or even posting it.

But I now play with a full bronze bench, and a low rated-ish and silver mls squad 72 rated overall.

It's a quick team, and everyone I play gets the FIFA aids against me (handicap) and I torture everyone I come up against.

It's essentially cheating but I can't be arsed to spend money to get mint players this year, because I think the game is shocking.

Mental, if I play a low rated squad like mine I struggle or it's a good game.

I come up against legends or blue cards etc, they can't pass 2 yards against me, yet my 70 rated silver can pass 60 yard through balls etc :lol:

This years is totally Minging :lol:

Can't believe Ive done this or even posting it.

But I now play with a full bronze bench, and a low rated-ish and silver mls squad 72 rated overall.

It's a quick team, and everyone I play gets the FIFA aids against me (handicap) and I torture everyone I come up against.

It's essentially cheating but I can't be arsed to spend money to get mint players this year, because I think the game is shocking.

Mental, if I play a low rated squad like mine I struggle or it's a good game.

I come up against legends or blue cards etc, they can't pass 2 yards against me, yet my 70 rated silver can pass 60 yard through balls etc :lol:

The handicap is real like.

Was at the brook fight over the weekend so hardly had time to play any FUT champs. Still managed a total of 22 games played. Won 14. Think that's silver 2 or sumit. Can never even get close to 40 games played.

Won the 1st Division on seasons, then sold it for 22 quid on eBay.

Won't be buying this year's. It's mainly UT I play, and that's a turd fest now.

The handicap is real like.

Was at the brook fight over the weekend so hardly had time to play any FUT champs. Still managed a total of 22 games played. Won 14. Think that's silver 2 or sumit. Can never even get close to 40 games played.

I played 5 games :lol: won 2 i think. its full of all of the worst types of human in the world.

Every game is

opponent pauses game 1 second after kick off
they score goal. longest celebration ever
watch replay
you score goal, immediate pause on kick off
ultra defensive 5 at the back tactics when in front
you go 2 up, they quit

I cant be arsed with them little spenks, plus its been red hot all weekend anyhow so i`ve been outside

I played 5 games :lol: won 2 i think. its full of all of the worst types of human in the world.

Every game is

opponent pauses game 1 second after kick off
they score goal. longest celebration ever
watch replay
you score goal, immediate pause on kick off
ultra defensive 5 at the back tactics when in front
you go 2 up, they quit

I cant be arsed with them little spenks, plus its been red hot all weekend anyhow so i`ve been outside

I don't change how I play to be fair. Others do and your points are things I have seen and it's lifting. Time wasting on 50 mins and that.

Some did that yday against me. 40 mins of time wasting and park the bus. He passed it back to the keeper on minute 93. Rolled under and scored a OG. I was in stitches. Beat him in ET.

I don't change how I play to be fair. Others do and your points are things I have seen and it's lifting. Time wasting on 50 mins and that.

Some did that yday against me. 40 mins of time wasting and park the bus. He passed it back to the keeper on minute 93. Rolled under and scored a OG. I was in stitches. Beat him in ET.

Class, love owt like that. Its extremely satisfying and exactly what they deserve. Love it when you catch the keeper with a full on slide tackle when he`s pissing about with it

Anybody on ps4 play clubs? Looking to get back into it. Haven't played it for months but fancy getting back into it. I was decent as a striker :lol:

Played a few co-ops last night, and while sort of enjoyable (it's always better with mates) you can almost see the moment in the match when one team is disadvantaged. EA not even trying to hide it anymore. I take no pleasure in beating teams where they're being fucked over.

I was playing it a couple of weeks ago. Was 4-0 up after half an hour then my players turned into rodwell

Conceded 8 in half an hour

Backed out of the game. Deleted club.

About 600 k of players gone. Felt mint like :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back