FIFA 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just played a lad with Ronaldo, Suarez and Messi as his front 3, beat him comfortably with my very average team and what's worse is he didn't have single shot either on or off target. I almost felt sorry for him.

Almost :neutral:

I'd just give up like if I was that bad like. Where you have the worlds best players and you're still shite.

Just played a lad with Ronaldo, Suarez and Messi as his front 3, beat him comfortably with my very average team and what's worse is he didn't have single shot either on or off target. I almost felt sorry for him.

I'd just give up like if I was that bad like. Where you have the worlds best players and you're still shite.
Don't know if this Fifa is the same but in older fifas the better team you had the worse the players played together.

Don't know if it's still the case

I love it when I beat teams like that... I always want to send a mocking message but don't :lol:

Sweaty as **** :lol:
I destroyed a team that used that formation last night, he had inform Lacazette and Suarez up front and didn't have a shot on target, he quit when Ramsey scored the fourth goal...
It is aye :lol:

As previously posted, I don't buy packs (well haven't since opening day It was out)

with 4 at the back I was coming up against class players/legends every game and I was getting dusted :lol:

Enough was enough, had to change the tactics and dig deep :lol:

Why does Pro Clubs feel like a totally different game?

AI players randomly lashing the ball out, trying to chest it down while defending corners and in some cases just standing still til they get tackled.

Nailed on it was @BDI

Ross, Reese, Joss, geese, I've forgotten your name, Safc legends was your team name, but you beat me, you little bastard.

Meet me here for revenge.

I forgot I auto selected from my club to fill all the spaces. Knew as soon as I clicked ok. Went back to my main team and just an empty space. Raging. Had to rebuy him like. He is unreal.
his kicking lets him down for me. De Gea is good at lauching quick attacks with kicks out to the wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back