FIFA 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why does Pro Clubs feel like a totally different game?

AI players randomly lashing the ball out, trying to chest it down while defending corners and in some cases just standing still til they get tackled.

Because it's handicapped to fuck if you're user controlling the cpu. Reactions of a slug and turning circle of a cart horse.

Sigh... 3 games last night and not one goal scored, striker coming deep and not making any forward runs despite having get in behind as his instruction.. Every tackle I make the ball goes straight to the opposition... Players running straight through my defence, honestly how do ea get away with it?

Does that player "offside" finish it? Fair play to EA if so. Shame they have no idea what obstruction and blatant pushing is.

Last edited:
No went in from the header.

Assuming his position i.e running away from goal, can't really say he's interfering with play then. It's harsh like. Who knows what offside rule interpretation EA are using though - probably their own :neutral:

They've probably so concentrated on getting it right regarding the keeper's position that they've forgot the rest of it for it to actually make sense.

Last edited:
Who is offside? I'm heading a goal and bloke on line.
Lol. Its any two men. Usually the keeper is one. But there you have only one player so theres a bloke offside. Granted he maybe isnt interfering but i can see why its offside

I love the fact you were so pissed off you took a pic and posted it on here. Which shows a bloke technically offside :)

Lol. Its any two men. Usually the keeper is one. But there you have only one player so theres a bloke offside. Granted he maybe isnt interfering but i can see why its offside

I love the fact you were so pissed off you took a pic and posted it on here. Which shows a bloke technically offside :)

Ive emailed ea. am raging :lol: he's running away from the goal.

To me he isn't offside, if offside for that goal was given in real life against Sunderland we'd be up in arms. I think people are actually just concentrating on the keeper's position and trying to be clever whilst ignoring the fact he's not even looking at the ball, nor is the ball being passed to him, nor he is interfering with anyone's sight, and the big one - he's not attempting to play the ball.

Put it this way, there's a reason Ndong wasn't called offside the other day, in FIFA he would have been.

Havent played on this much recently, Started playing seasons rather than FUT.

Went on a 18 game unbeaten streak (from D10 upwards like)

Last game I played was against Watford and I had three players sent off!!! (got beat 4-3)

Absolutely unreal, I hardly ever get a red :lol:

Just every time I made a tackle I was off :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back