FIFA 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the weekend tournament for the second time this weekend.
Only managed 10 games last time. Gana try do the full 40 see what I get.

I found the games a right ball ache last time with some of the custom tactics and skill freaks I came up against last time I qualified.

Had a proper one-sided game, 15 shots on his goal none on mine. He scores a breakaway goal on 88mins & beats me. Fair enough, but then he starts the messages...

Him - AHHAAHAHA U FUCKEN NOOB FUCKEN OWNED U HAHAHAHA

Me - lol, calm down radgy

Him - FUK OFF NOOB FAG FUKEN OWNED U HAHA

Me - okay mate.

:lol: And that's after winning, some angry fuckers out there

Had a proper one-sided game, 15 shots on his goal none on mine. He scores a breakaway goal on 88mins & beats me. Fair enough, but then he starts the messages...

Him - AHHAAHAHA U FUCKEN NOOB FUCKEN OWNED U HAHAHAHA

Me - lol, calm down radgy

Him - FUK OFF NOOB FAG FUKEN OWNED U HAHA

Me - okay mate.

:lol: And that's after winning, some angry fuckers out there
Just message him back saying your dar sells avon.

Was it me or did everyone get a random pack last night? Havent played since last week, logged on and as given a new kit for the chinese new year shite thing, but then also given a gold 30 player pack ..decent players, non-tradable

Was it me or did everyone get a random pack last night? Havent played since last week, logged on and as given a new kit for the chinese new year shite thing, but then also given a gold 30 player pack ..decent players, non-tradable
Got a 30 pack mixed. Loads of squad fitness.

For the last few fifas if I pack squad fitness cards I can only use them straight from the pack, if I put them in my club it won't let me use them... Anyone else have this problem?
Have you pressed Y or triangle on your squad screen and clicked on apply squad training item or something like that, you can't put them on individual players like normal fitness cards.

bought a few african players before the afcon so did that daft sbc. it gave me the best one, the 87 rated salah but i cant sell the bugger

I think they've botched the game this year. To many sbc players and op players.. Son from spurs is mental op with his motm card, hate playing against teams with players rated 86+ yet the team is rated lower than mine (84)..

How do you stop your defence from going so high up the pitch? I set the full backs to stay back and I put it on defensive yet they're still going almost all the way to the half way line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back