Fifa 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally think those edited kits look better than the ones on FIFA. Have you had any luck finding the Serie B kits mate?

I'm still busy doing the championship ones haha, it took me over 2 hours last night just to sort all the Prem team names, badges, kits, managers and rivals out.

I'm still busy doing the championship ones haha, it took me over 2 hours last night just to sort all the Prem team names, badges, kits, managers and rivals out.
Did all prem and championship, but need Serie B! I'm not even playing in Italy but its driving me mad not having the kits and what not.

You stated 'it's an easy game when played correctly' which suggests you treat it like a video game which is there to be worked out and the weaknesses in coding exploited. I want a football game that actually rewards the person who plays it like it's a real game of football, not simply a glorified version of pong.
:lol:

how do they decide who is in good & bad form? played and beat my mag mates last night and krul is currently rated 81 despite conceding 6 in his last appearance for them and m'vila is down-rated despite hardly putting a foot wrong for us :confused:

Well something happened on clubs a few nights ago that took the piss.

We needed to win the last game to get promoted to division two and I was the any.

Bizarrely the game decided my sprint button wouldn't work for one game hence my defenders were ran ragged !

There was nowt wrong with my controller and the button was fine after that one game.

Pretty frustrating !

Raich Carter will concur !

Feel sick, had to sign Cheick Tiote for Burnley as an affordable DM to help my bid for survival

Got Vardy for £1m who's a decent replacement for my reserve I sold :lol:

I've just missed a 1 yard open goal on clubs. What can I do apart from press B? This game is f***ing atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back