Fifa 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Club mate got hacked down outside the box yesterday and ref waves advantage. The ball comes to me and I get hauled down in the box, and the ref points to the spot. We all skip the cut scene and realise he's now given a free kick instead for the previous foul he waved advantage for :lol: This game man, what a f***ing shambles.

New patch for the PC is out. Apparently they've sort of fixed the penalties for nothing, but as its EA, they've gone full retard on it and now you don't get penalties for anything :lol: Coming to the PS4 and XB1 "soon".

Club mate got hacked down outside the box yesterday and ref waves advantage. The ball comes to me and I get hauled down in the box, and the ref points to the spot. We all skip the cut scene and realise he's now given a free kick instead for the previous foul he waved advantage for :lol: This game man, what a f***ing shambles.

New patch for the PC is out. Apparently they've sort of fixed the penalties for nothing, but as its EA, they've gone full retard on it and now you don't get penalties for anything :lol: Coming to the PS4 and XB1 "soon".
Well that's shit. Right now my only gameplan is to dick around in the box until I get fouled. :lol:

Well that's shit. Right now my only gameplan is to dick around in the box until I get fouled. :lol:

By fouled you just mean run into a defender or let him breathe on you, or hell, even just getting fairly tackled :lol: Instapen. Probably a yellow card too.

EA's understanding of their own impact engine is chronic.

New update today, still haven't fixed the problems with the game play such as every team passing the ball out from defence like Barcelona. :rolleyes:

Does the normal camera view for FIFA 16 on xbox 1 start as default anyone ???
Someone been on FIFA and fucked the cameras up

Domestic cup games on career mode are solid. As soon as I get drawn against a Championship or League One side away I know I've lost.

In my Arsenal career I lose 1-0 away to Boro (FA Cup). They score an early goal with a corner and I know I'm beaten. I hit the woodwork a million times and they camp everyone in the area. I could have played for 10 hours and not scored despite scoring for fun in the league.

In my Sunderland career (5th in the league in December first season) I've just lost to Wolves away 3-2 after extra time. Why are the players so f***ing slow in cup games? Is it a handicap? I've just beat Arsenal 2-1 at the Emirates in the league and the players have loads of zip and pace yet its like they're running in thick treacle away at Wolves. Maybe its a heavy pitch, I don't know but I'm pissed off. :mad::mad:

Officially joining the whiny ***** club.

Sick to death of these f***ing patches. You learn to play a game then they change it to compensate for the people who are shit at it, just a f***ing piss take.

Buying PES me, fuck off and die EA.

The game simply doesn't want you to have a decent record like. Smashing seasons up, come up against someone as Lyon, I'm playing as Zenit. Hit the post/bar a combined 5 times and the keeper pulled off some worldy saves, which I'm not really arsed about, until he then gets a free kick at the half way line in the last minute which he smashes into the box, it gets knocked down and Umtiti smashes it into the corner. (1st shot on target). Nice one EA m8's.

The game simply doesn't want you to have a decent record like. Smashing seasons up, come up against someone as Lyon, I'm playing as Zenit. Hit the post/bar a combined 5 times and the keeper pulled off some worldy saves, which I'm not really arsed about, until he then gets a free kick at the half way line in the last minute which he smashes into the box, it gets knocked down and Umtiti smashes it into the corner. (1st shot on target). Nice one EA m8's.

It's best to aim away from the post and bar. The rest of the goal is a better shout

Officially joining the whiny ***** club.

Sick to death of these f***ing patches. You learn to play a game then they change it to compensate for the people who are shit at it, just a f***ing piss take.

Buying PES me, fuck off and die EA.

Don't remember this, someone took a drunken beating :lol:

It's best to aim away from the post and bar. The rest of the goal is a better shout
I wasn't arsed about hitting the post several times, I was more bothered about the fact my decent winning streak was ended by some shite fucker who had one shot in the whole game.

Said it on UT thread but if you press through ball then shoot it becomes I proper dipping shot.

Me nephew found it by accident but it does work and players with high shooting can have a field day with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back