Fifa 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tongey

Winger
Whats best deals about then for this? Worth pre ordering or waiting for it to fall by christmas?

Just getting mine off the Xbox dashboard. £54.99 (it's at least £10 cheaper in the shops according to online prices). Means I don't have to speak to actual human beings when getting it, can play it at 12.01 on the dot on launch day and don't have to fuck about with discs all year.

Just getting mine off the Xbox dashboard. £54.99 (it's at least £10 cheaper in the shops according to online prices). Means I don't have to speak to actual human beings when getting it, can play it at 12.01 on the dot on launch day and don't have to fuck about with discs all year.

Now that is a shout mate, seriously considering doing the same haha

Now that is a shout mate, seriously considering doing the same haha

The disc thing alone is a god send mate. Currently have GTA in the disc tray, FIFA downloaded and can just flick between both without bothering to get up. :lol:

Means you can play it while watching Blu Rays or while downloading other games too.

It's the one game I never trade in anyway, so pointless getting a hard copy.

I get digital games for the very reason of saving my disc drive/laser from wear and tear. It might cost a bit more and have no resale value, but it's worth it imo. Went through about 3 ps3s where the disc drive failed. Not doing that again.

Yep, dashboard download for me too. Probably the only game that I defo do this with every year now as I never ever re-sell it.

Bought a download code on CDkeys, can't remember how much but was cheaper than shop prices, might have been about £40. Always switch over to fifa for a few games every now and then and wouldn't be trading it in so don't mind a digital copy for this

:D:D:D that's made me chuckle that. Its a very important factor

£39.90 on CDkeys at the mo, think il go for that.

You will be able to play it at 00.01 on release day too, no need to wait till lunch time ;)

Last edited:
The disc thing alone is a god send mate. Currently have GTA in the disc tray, FIFA downloaded and can just flick between both without bothering to get up. :lol:

Means you can play it while watching Blu Rays or while downloading other games too.

It's the one game I never trade in anyway, so pointless getting a hard copy.

Never understood why people buy digital copys when they have no re-sale value, madness.

I don't understand how they can charge more for a digital copy, surley it cost less to produce because there is no disc, packaging or transportation costs!
Because people are willing to pay it. If everybody refused to pay that much then they'd probably reduce the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back