Fifa 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Having a crack with Sunderland on Career Mode, basically just bought a whole new back four. Bellerin and Wendell in the full-back positions with Stones and Jedvaj at centre-half. Also snapped up Tielemans to play in the centre of midfield.

Sixth after 11 games.

Just won 11 out of 14 using Roma.
Flying up the Divisions on Online Seasons.
It's an easy game when played correctly.
Nice bit of possession between deep CM's and Defence, then spam the wings. Inverted runners into the box = goal or pens, no need for a ST really.

No. It, like every iteration of FIFA ever, rewards the people who find the game glitches and exploit them. A perfect example of which you have previously expanded upon. I bet you spent the whole of FIFA 15 spamming lofted through balls to a pacey striker.
Wasn't it fifa 13 or 15 where you could just smashed it from your own half and nearly everytime your striker could pick it up and score

Wasn't it fifa 13 or 15 where you could just smashed it from your own half and nearly everytime your striker could pick it up and score
13, I think. I'm pretty sure it was 12 where you could lob the keeper from kick off. It's been the same ever since the original on megadrive, where you were guaranteed a goal as long as you shot diagonally at the keeper.

i cant win on that online draft, however its a much cheaper way of getting packs

No. It, like every iteration of FIFA ever, rewards the people who find the game glitches and exploit them. A perfect example of which you have previously expanded upon. I bet you spent the whole of FIFA 15 spamming lofted through balls to a pacey striker.
My play is second to none. Nothing to do with any glitches.

My play is second to none. Nothing to do with any glitches.
You stated 'it's an easy game when played correctly' which suggests you treat it like a video game which is there to be worked out and the weaknesses in coding exploited. I want a football game that actually rewards the person who plays it like it's a real game of football, not simply a glorified version of pong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back