FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's taking all my patience not to smash my pad today like.

Pissed all owa everyone yesterday on div two and needed one win from four today to get promoted.

Oh but Fifa won't have it !

Put up against legends, blue teams, black teams, players can't pass, pick wrong through balls, scored 2 in 4, pens being given for nothing.

Four defeats off the belt.

Fuck me man what a game.
2 seasons in a row i've needed 1 win from 3 and both times I've had my players suddenly unable to pass a ball 5 yards and my gk scoring inexplicable own goals

I played 6 games last night and only won one, FIFA decided jan vertongen(sp?) would forget how to defend.. Also I never got one free kick in my opponents half yet when one of my players went near one of their attackers it was a free kick...
It even gave a penalty because my defender had the ball with the forward behind him in the box and the forward tripped over my defenders feet when he was running!! It's a crock of shit yet I'll be getting the new one and it'll have the same bullshit scripting.....

I hope they go back to normal for 16 or come up with a new and better way of getting the best players. I used to look forward to buying a cheeky 1m coins on payday :lol:

I hope they go back to normal for 16 or come up with a new and better way of getting the best players. I used to look forward to buying a cheeky 1m coins on payday :lol:

I think an amazing way of trading would be pink slips matches. Sack off packs and contracts and have everytime you lose, the other play gets a free pick of your squad.

Will never happen though.

I think an amazing way of trading would be pink slips matches. Sack off packs and contracts and have everytime you lose, the other play gets a free pick of your squad.

Will never happen though.
Good idea. As much as I hate the guy I quite like the way that True Geordie blokes plays his UT. It would be good if we all started off with bronze players and for each win we could replace a player all the way up to IF cards.

Good idea. As much as I hate the guy I quite like the way that True Geordie blokes plays his UT. It would be good if we all started off with bronze players and for each win we could replace a player all the way up to IF cards.

Start with bronze squad, win a tournament you get a silver pack. Win a silver tournament win a gold pack.

Any games you lose, you lose a player. Would make the game much more class. EA could make money by selling Protect cards in that a player could protect their best player if they lost but still lose anyone else in their squad.

Will never happen though :lol:

Start with bronze squad, win a tournament you get a silver pack. Win a silver tournament win a gold pack.

Any games you lose, you lose a player. Would make the game much more class. EA could make money by selling Protect cards in that a player could protect their best player if they lost but still lose anyone else in their squad.

Will never happen though :lol:
Exactly. Imagine only having an IF players for one week then he turns gold if he isn't TOTW the following week. Your team would only be as good as you are.

Exactly. Imagine only having an IF players for one week then he turns gold if he isn't TOTW the following week. Your team would only be as good as you are.

Or even better, earning nurture cards from being good at the game with a poor squad. So you could make 99 rated Altidores like back in the day :lol:

You're one of the reasons they've messed the market up... My team is bought with coins I've earnt playing the game yet people like you coin buy and That inflates the prices. Im blaming you personally:evil::evil::lol:

You're one of the reasons they've messed the market up... My team is bought with coins I've earnt playing the game yet people like you coin buy and That inflates the prices. Im blaming you personally:evil::evil::lol:
Give me a game you'll see it doesn't matter. I'm awful and you'll easily win by a 3 goal gap.

I buy coins to open packs cos I refuse to buy the points that are a blatant rip off. I never use the coins to buy players. It's true tho as the more packs you open the better players you get. I also don't have the time to sit and play to win coins as I work away Monday to Friday in a waggon and my boss still won't let me install a inverter powerful enough to power a flat TV and ps4 :'(

The game is becoming badly unbalanced in favour of people buying the packs. There's people with full blue teams and I can barely afford Arjen Robben after playing the game since the start. I couldn't even buy coins now if I wanted to because they shut that down.
I swear to god if I could just get In Form Messi or something I would be unbeatable at the game, but there's no f***ing way they're getting my money. Shame because I used to really enjoy playing Ultimate Team!
Very sly tactics by EA, they must be making a fortune.

The game is becoming badly unbalanced in favour of people buying the packs. There's people with full blue teams and I can barely afford Arjen Robben after playing the game since the start. I couldn't even buy coins now if I wanted to because they shut that down.
I swear to god if I could just get In Form Messi or something I would be unbeatable at the game, but there's no f***ing way they're getting my money. Shame because I used to really enjoy playing Ultimate Team!
You can't have played it that much seeing as he's max 100k on Xbox and 140k on PS.

Its becoming the norm throughout a great deal of the gaming world, unfortunately. Microtransactions can make a huge amount of profit for companies on top of the games themselves.

This is the first year the market has been quite so inflated too, thanks to the amount of people buying coins from third party sites. Its really rough on people who try to play the game fairly.

If I were you I'd just play with a sweaty, overpowered team for the rest of this year. Hopefully by next year EA will have sorted out the last of the coinsellers and it'll be back to a game where you can have a decent team by just winning matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back