FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its becoming the norm throughout a great deal of the gaming world, unfortunately. Microtransactions can make a huge amount of profit for companies on top of the games themselves.

This is the first year the market has been quite so inflated too, thanks to the amount of people buying coins from third party sites. Its really rough on people who try to play the game fairly.

If I were you I'd just play with a sweaty, overpowered team for the rest of this year. Hopefully by next year EA will have sorted out the last of the coinsellers and it'll be back to a game where you can have a decent team by just winning matches.
I haven't played UT in months, but one thing I've noticed and liked is the tournaments are worth playing a lot more now than they used to be. Better prizes for winning and more varied requirements mean you can build interesting teams and have something worthwhile to play towards.

I hope they keep going with this because seasons is boring as fuck.

I haven't played UT in months, but one thing I've noticed and liked is the tournaments are worth playing a lot more now than they used to be. Better prizes for winning and more varied requirements mean you can build interesting teams and have something worthwhile to play towards.

I hope they keep going with this because seasons is boring as fuck.

Yeah usually 7k coins and an untradeable 50k pack for a tournament win isn't too bad

I wouldnt mind if they did something like they did in the World Cup mode where you get a single player at the end of each match or even a single item like a contract or something too

Why is my DNF getting hammered when the other fucker hoys his toys out?
When I was playing a few weeks ago mine got bumped down to 0.25. I accidentally turned the console off once cos the button is so sensitive but surely that isn't gonna take a full percent off. It's probably fucked like most things.

How are coin sellers still going?

Where there is money to be made they will always find a way!

Some do it by taking your account details and do it automatically at their end or you can find a player with a big enough range and constantly transfer between two accounts at min/max until your desired amount of coins are transferred

When I was playing a few weeks ago mine got bumped down to 0.25. I accidentally turned the console off once cos the button is so sensitive but surely that isn't gonna take a full percent off. It's probably fucked like most things.
I'm down to .52 after a few quit on me over the last 5-6 games

[QUOT. arlM, post: 20784550, member: 29980"]When I was playing a few weeks ago mine got bumped down to 0.25. I accidentally turned the console off once cos the button is so sensitive but surely that isn't gonna take a full percent off. It's probably fucked like most things.[/QUOTE]
Where Do you find this info?

The game is becoming badly unbalanced in favour of people buying the packs. There's people with full blue teams and I can barely afford Arjen Robben after playing the game since the start. I couldn't even buy coins now if I wanted to because they shut that down.
I swear to god if I could just get In Form Messi or something I would be unbeatable at the game, but there's no f***ing way they're getting my money. Shame because I used to really enjoy playing Ultimate Team!
Very sly tactics by EA, they must be making a fortune.
As soon as you would of put inform messi in your team the game would make your defenders forget how to kick a ball.... The game will balance its self, I've got the best team I've ever had on UT but the scripting means they're no better than the normal versions.. I played 9 matches over the weekend and only won two, the rest of the games my defenders were useless and my forwards were shit. Even pele only scored 1 goal in the 5 games his loan lasted, he was missing the target while one on one ffs.. It's a joke yet its like smack, and I'll end up with 16:oops:

Just played this for the first time in months and Christ is it a pile of shite still.

I was drawing 0-0 at half time and just switched the Xbox off I was that bored :lol:

As soon as you would of put inform messi in your team the game would make your defenders forget how to kick a ball.... The game will balance its self, I've got the best team I've ever had on UT but the scripting means they're no better than the normal versions.. I played 9 matches over the weekend and only won two, the rest of the games my defenders were useless and my forwards were shit. Even pele only scored 1 goal in the 5 games his loan lasted, he was missing the target while one on one ffs.. It's a joke yet its like smack, and I'll end up with 16:oops:

For the first time ever, I've got a team good enough to judge if the handicap / scripting really exists, and I don't think it does.

I think its a combination of people expecting the really expensive players to win them matches without trying, and the fact that when people see your good team they just try so much harder to beat you.

For the first time ever, I've got a team good enough to judge if the handicap / scripting really exists, and I don't think it does.

I think its a combination of people expecting the really expensive players to win them matches without trying, and the fact that when people see your good team they just try so much harder to beat you.
Watch any YouTube vids and you see it all the time, it's there and it always will be..

Watch any YouTube vids and you see it all the time, it's there and it always will be..

There's plenty of bad scripting / animations and that, but I don't believe its a handicap.

For a start, it makes no sense for EA to do it. If high rated teams play crap, why would anyone buy packs?

There's plenty of bad scripting / animations and that, but I don't believe its a handicap.

For a start, it makes no sense for EA to do it. If high rated teams play crap, why would anyone buy packs?
It's a swings and rounderbouts kinda thing, sometimes everything goes your way and others it's against you.. But it shouldn't be like that imo, the amount of times my attackers won't make forward runs is unbelievable. I'm pretty sure the likes of Hazard, Aguero, Sturridge and Rooney tend to get forward a lot in real life but in game half the time they just stand there... It's the same for everyone tho but Its to blatant in the Fifa games.. I buy it every year because I enjoy it half the time, it's losing when the game has influenced the result that ruins it. Maybe it has to be that way, maybe it's impossible to programme a none preset free flowing independent football game.. They should do what was in the old international superstar soccer(pro evo before the name change) games where the players had emotion face's beside their names in the squad list so you could see if a player was "buzzing" or happy or normal or down or totally not arsed so you knew what kind of game your player/s were likely to have. Something like that in FIFA would be ideal, managers in real football don't play players that aren't mentally up for games... Sorry for the long post :)

Last edited:
It's a swings and rounderbouts kinda thing, sometimes everything goes your way and others it's against you.. But it shouldn't be like that imo, the amount of times my attackers won't make forward runs is unbelievable. I'm pretty sure the likes of Hazard, Aguero, Sturridge and Rooney tend to get forward a lot in real life but in game half the time they just stand there... It's the same for everyone tho but Its to blatant in the Fifa games.. I buy it every year because I enjoy it half the time, it's losing when the game has influenced the result that ruins it. Maybe it has to be that way, maybe it's impossible to programme a none preset free flowing independent football game.. They should do what was in the old international superstar soccer(pro evo before the name change) games where the players had emotion face's beside their names in the squad list so you could see if a player was "buzzing" or happy or normal or down or totally not arsed so you knew your defenders where more likely to make mistakes or play a blinder. Something like that in FIFA would be ideal, managers in real football don't play players that aren't mentally up for games... Sorry for the long post :)

I remember buying an NHL game one year, and both teams had a momentum Meter. Like what you mentioned in the old pro evo. That NHL game was EA, I often wonder if the momentum meter is there in FIFA, just hidden. Would make a lot of sense, because I agree the crap scripted stuff tends to come in batches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back