FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

callum

Midfield
What are people rocking so far?
Got a full rare russian league team so far, 3412, best player Hulk,
No fifa points aswell... yet!

4-4-2(2) with Rondon and Martinez up front.

Think I'm going to go with a formation without wingers/wide midfielders when I go online though, the wide men are too wide and just don't seem to get involved at all.

4-4-2(2) with Rondon and Martinez up front.

Think I'm going to go with a formation without wingers/wide midfielders when I go online though, the wide men are too wide and just don't seem to get involved at all.

I'm playing 4-2-3-1(2) and my wingers do absolutely bott all.

60k is plenty to build a top team like.

Lukaku, Remy and Sterling have been the ones I've struggled to defend against so far - Adebayor looks the best Value for money wise up top though.

Other than that, make sure everyone has HIGH pace and you'll be fine. Its always been the most important stat on ultimate team.

http://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa15/pla...er[]=&filter[]=&filter[]=&order=rating&s=desc

Is a list of Premier league players with full stats and prices, if you're new to Ultimate team

Proper struggling on this like. It's just full of people playing 1 touch ping pong passing from defence to attack and it's stupid how easy it is for attackers to just weave in and out of defenders no matter how shit they are meant to be. That's probably more down to the retarded defensive AI though.

Proper struggling on this like. It's just full of people playing 1 touch ping pong passing from defence to attack and it's stupid how easy it is for attackers to just weave in and out of defenders no matter how shit they are meant to be. That's probably more down to the retarded defensive AI though.
I'm 3-2-2 in division 10 which is embarrassing but I can't do owt.

got enough coins for either Di Maria or Aguero

already have Costa who's a beast so not really sure what to do

who are decent premier league players on ultimate team that dont go for daft amounts?

Vertonghen is great at the back, picked him up for 5.5k

Coutinho is decent at CAM aswell, again around 5k

If you don't play with a 5* team though you never have to worry about that.

Every legitimate Fifa tournament since 14 is either Bayern, Barca or Madrid.
Madrid had a slow CMD in 14 in Kheidra as a weak spot but as Kroos there its f***ing disgusting - Carajval is the notable weak spot but if you know how to tackle then it's non issue

Started to get used to the tackling but the momentum thing on this seems worse than before, play one game and win comfortably then the next your players can't pass or control a ball

Will this actually get me 100 chem ingame? (as Doumbia only has 1 link) I have everyone bar Doumbia and Remy, currently using Lacazette and Gaimero

Logon or register to see this image

Can someone gift me the two largest Transfer pile increases for the PS4 so i can get 100 slots for my trading?

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back