FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember buying an NHL game one year, and both teams had a momentum Meter. Like what you mentioned in the old pro evo. That NHL game was EA, I often wonder if the momentum meter is there in FIFA, just hidden. Would make a lot of sense, because I agree the crap scripted stuff tends to come in batches

The amount of times i`ll be losing 2 nowt at half time then absolutely storm the 2nd half is incredible. Its like i have to give a couple of goals away just to get my useless set of twats going !

Currently trying to build a team full of different colours.
i`ve got a pink sturridge
a few regular IFs
a green james mccarthy
TOS Henderson
a purple harry kane
a goldy coloured isla
pva
regular gold and rare gold

looks bonny as owt on the screen, plays like shit

has anybody ever managed to get a player rating 10? Griezmann just scored 5 in 1 match and only got 9.7!
Yes. I had 2nd in form Benteke. He scored 2 with 2 touches in 1 match. Lad packed game in after about 8minutes. So it wasnt ovr the full 90 so could quite easily be an ea fuck up. Best ive had other than that is muller scoring 4 for a 9.9

Played this again last night and every game I was winning the player quit, even had one start the match with a bronze team with crap chemistry. From kick off he passed to his keeper scored an own goal then quit!! What's the point in doing that?
Think their servers are getting worse too, I had 3/4 disconnects yesterday and a fair few laggy matches.. All those were seasons matches but the 4 tournament matches i played were smooth and not one person quit.... I think people are sick of the game now so they don't care about their dnf rating..

Played this again last night and every game I was winning the player quit, even had one start the match with a bronze team with crap chemistry. From kick off he passed to his keeper scored an own goal then quit!! What's the point in doing that?
Think their servers are getting worse too, I had 3/4 disconnects yesterday and a fair few laggy matches.. All those were seasons matches but the 4 tournament matches i played were smooth and not one person quit.... I think people are sick of the game now so they don't care about their dnf rating..

doesnt bother me, i'd rather quit than break numerous pads like i did with the ps3. lost count of how many 1 of my mates has broke now and still he wont quit a match :lol:

doesnt bother me, i'd rather quit than break numerous pads like i did with the ps3. lost count of how many 1 of my mates has broke now and still he wont quit a match :lol:
:eek: You must have some temper, I've never broke a pad and as much as FIFA pisses me off I'd never smash one. Doesn't mean I don't want throw it out the window at times tho:lol:

:eek: You must have some temper, I've never broke a pad and as much as FIFA pisses me off I'd never smash one. Doesn't mean I don't want throw it out the window at times tho:lol:

honestly mate am as placid as they come but once fifa starts f***ing me off the temper is unreal lol. sumtimes sit and wonder why i play it. im away all week in a waggon then come home and just get pissed off when i play it but still do

1st time the pads been flung, got this team and hazard was running like he was in treacle. none of them could pass fuckin wind and costa just stood still making no forward runs while i was set to all out attack!

Logon or register to see this image

honestly mate am as placid as they come but once fifa starts f***ing me off the temper is unreal lol. sumtimes sit and wonder why i play it. im away all week in a waggon then come home and just get pissed off when i play it but still do
Same here mate, I only play it on a Saturday night while I'm having a few beers. And as you wrote it pisses me off no end but I still play the fucker:lol:

1st time the pads been flung, got this team and hazard was running like he was in treacle. none of them could pass fuckin wind and costa just stood still making no forward runs while i was set to all out attack!

Logon or register to see this image
That happens to me all the time, it's a complete joke..

They've just released new players in FUT:

Kaboul and Matthews sunderland cards now available, no Lens still unfortunately

Just played my first game online in months. Played with my BBVA team against someone who had Aguero and Sturridge upfront. Caught me offguard and he was 0-3 up by 25mins in Auguero and Sturridge taking me apart as he continued to chip through balls forward, then I had Varane sent off. I could hear him lapping it up and having a good laugh at my expense.

Started to remember what to do, changed team mentality to ultra defensive to stop the chipped balls forward, started to play though him. Got a goal back from Suarez. Another goal back Suarez to 2-3. Then he seemed to be concentrating more again. Heard him moaning as I got back into it - he had a few shots, then I did. On 65 mins I brought on Neymar. 80 mins or so made it 3-3 through Neymar and he was moaning like mad. Straight away I made it 4-3 with Suarez and on 90 mins 5-3 with Suarez and he was moaning like a little bitch. I went to make a sub on 90 mins just after I scored and got the disconnect message. Satisfying :D

Just had a mag lose it after losing 3-0 to me at Sid James park. Sending me messages think I've found a pic of him on his facey if anyone wants to do some photoshopping so I can send him it on ps?

Usually I buy the ultimate team edition of fifa where you get a gold pack every week. I've realised though after a few month I'm not even bordered so what I've done this year is bought the standard edition and whatever the difference in price is I'm just going to buy fifa points and open packs at the start.

But when should I buy them? When the web app is released? The day the game is released? Wait til the first happy hour?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back