FIFA 13 - Ultimate Team - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had enough of FIFA 13 like. Every ćunt does the same thing every game, hold down LT and run backwards in a circle to you can't tackle them then just run past you because you try to tackle them.

Just played a Mag twat needing to win to win the title.

Logon or register to see this image

That doesn't include Javi Martinez hitting the woodwork three times.

Lost all interest in this years ultimate team now.
Just want 14 to come out.

Yeah this.

Sick of the game f***ing ME OFF!!

Needed a win to win the league in my last game. Was 1-0 up and absolutely dominating. I get a throw in and the game disconnects. My Internet 100% fine (20mb wired connection). This has happened about 4 times this year. f***ing sick of It, makes the whole thing pointless.

Dunno why I bother playing on this still. I've played 4 games tonight, had about 20 shots in each game compared to about 6 for them yet I've lost 3 and drew 1. If thats not proof of some kind of handicap then I dunno what is.

Dunno why I bother playing on this still. I've played 4 games tonight, had about 20 shots in each game compared to about 6 for them yet I've lost 3 and drew 1. If thats not proof of some kind of handicap then I dunno what is.

Some games are blatantly fixed so that your team plays like they're blindfolded.

Some games are blatantly fixed so that your team plays like they're blindfolded.

Its embarrassing at times. Most times even if I just tap the shoot button it would go miles wide yet they just put their foot through the ball and it flies in.

Lost all interest in this years ultimate team now.
Just want 14 to come out.
I lost interest in it months ago.

On the bright side for next year, single matches are back and formation consumables have been done away with. Finally means if you want to experiment with a new formation you don't have to discard an entire team to do so!

Been playing 451 recently and cant believe more people dont use it
---------------Courtois
Pereira - Ramos - Kompany - Clichy
Navas - TOTS Benat - Hazard
------Kaka ------ Mata
------------SIF Higuain

SIF Higuain is the strangest striker ive ever used on fifa, isnt strong isnt fast and has pretty bad work rates yet still bangs them in. The formation itself is just sick how attacking it is with Kaka and Mata making runs/crossing it for Higgs usually end up conceding 1/2 a game but i score about 3/4 a game to compensate.

I loved UT in the FIFA 10 and 11 days. In-forms then seemed worth getting, now I see hardly any difference in them and it's not worth paying a mental price for the same player. Used to be addicted to those UT's, haven't played in a couple month now. Pace is the main reason why, if they settled it down in 14 I'd probably play it more again.

I loved UT in the FIFA 10 and 11 days. In-forms then seemed worth getting, now I see hardly any difference in them and it's not worth paying a mental price for the same player. Used to be addicted to those UT's, haven't played in a couple month now. Pace is the main reason why, if they settled it down in 14 I'd probably play it more again.

From what they've been saying they have toned down the pace like. Obviously if you've got someone slow against someone fast, chances are they'll out pace them but think strength is something they've worked on improving.

From what they've been saying they have toned down the pace like. Obviously if you've got someone slow against someone fast, chances are they'll out pace them but think strength is something they've worked on improving.

I hope so, I'm happy they brought single matches back, too. I'll probably just play them as I'm usually tearing my hair out on divisions. The amount of Serie A teams with Armero, Chiellini, Ogbonna and Abate was unreal, Brazil similar with Dede, Santana and Luiz. Thing is so many players go unused due to it, players with good technique/dribbling but don't have as much pace so they're pretty useless unless you're very good. (Which I am not. :lol:)

Nee good harping for the new one. It'll be as overpaced and scripted as this one. Ea are sat on an absolute goldmine with ut alone. Remember last years demo? Pace gone, first touch shite if you held the sprint button down constantly. games released and its all back in. We'll get the same gameplay with a couple of add ons to the format like seasons in ut this year. Roll on single games for me. Seasons is fuckin awful

Nee good harping for the new one. It'll be as overpaced and scripted as this one. Ea are sat on an absolute goldmine with ut alone. Remember last years demo? Pace gone, first touch shite if you held the sprint button down constantly. games released and its all back in. We'll get the same gameplay with a couple of add ons to the format like seasons in ut this year. Roll on single games for me. Seasons is fuckin awful

Aye, single games for me all next year. All I want is the pace toned down to how it should be, and in-forms to actually be good. Like I have previously said there are so many unused players with fantastic ability but they aren't seen as quick enough so nobody uses them. IF Isco at LM was one of my favourite players this year, don't think I've seen another single person use him in La Liga, usually someone with pace.

It spoils it as you then have to use pace just to keep up with people, well I do anyway. :lol:

Not buying this until I get my PS4 so probably early December/Christmas time for me, maybe even after, I'll just have to see what people say about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back