FIFA 13 - Ultimate Team - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this back and it's winding me up as always. Lost 2 and 3 goal leads in my last two as snidey fuckers like Pato run wild.

I'm getting relegated.

Got this back and it's winding me up as always. Lost 2 and 3 goal leads in my last two as snidey fuckers like Pato run wild.

I'm getting relegated.
Just use 5221 and buy a Bundesliga team, unbelievably good. :lol: I made mine for under 50k iirc.

--------------------Adler
Pitszcek Boateng Santana Naldo Alaba
-------------Kroos Gundogan
---------------Farfan Elia
------------------Esswein

Probably the most overpowered team going. Got Reus, Kuba and Schurrle on the bench as rotational strikers. Gustavo as a rotational midfielder and Subotic as a CB.

Esswein is the best striker I've used, fast as hell, strong, great header and finisher. Only 1k as well. :lol:

I've won D1 3 times out of 3 since changing over.

Just use 5221 and buy a Bundesliga team, unbelievably good. :lol: I made mine for under 50k iirc.

Probably the most overpowered team going. Got Reus, Kuba and Schurrle on the bench as rotational strikers. Gustavo as a rotational midfielder and Subotic as a CB.

Esswein is the best striker I've used, fast as hell, strong, great header and finisher. Only 1k as well. :lol:

That's the type of team that makes me want to throw myself out a window.

My current team. Won 2 Div 1 titles in a row and going close for the third this season.

----
Lloris

Onouha IF2 Koseilney Diakete Rose

D.Fletcher

Downing Etherington

Henderson (9 goals in 5 games)

Lukaku Balotelli
--

People dont have a clue how to defend Downing and Etherington because you never ever play against them. Its always Brazillians/Germans/Prem teams. Stick afew players you like and online people get stuck straight away. Its class. Henderson is tearing it up for me, always in the right positions. Keeping David Silva out at the moment.

Ive just kind of stolen your team but changed a little bit

--------------Neuer
Alvez - Dede-Santana-Dede-Alaba
------tots Martinez - Gustavo
---Robben ---- Schurrle
---------Esswein

going to give it a run out now but im expecting amazing things from them

--------------Neuer
---Robben ---- Schurrle
---------Esswein

You've gone for the rich mans version! I prefer Elia to Schurrle even though the latter's goalscoring record is ridiculously good.

Don't bother messing with the tactics, just play it as it starts you. If you go defensive it's just way too defensive and invites pressure. My record must be about 40-3-6 with this team, winning D1 at a canter now.

Once you get used to it it's so overpowered its class. :lol:

Haven't played Ultimate team since February when I got my account hacked and lost my team (bale, Aguero, Suarez Ect) took me about 300 games to build too!

Love the concept of Ultimate team like but they need to fix the shot power. The shooting is ridiculously flawed on it. Just like how on pro clubs your player loses ability if you are playing as any. Hope it gets sorted out

--------------Neuer
---Robben ---- Schurrle
---------Esswein

I Played 3 at back with my bundesliga team. 1000% need Lewondoski and Gotze in they were brilliant, M.B. Diouf to come off the bench too

My bundesliga team was

Neuer

Lahm-badstuber-Hummells

Farfan-schweinsteiger-VDV-reus

Gotze

Lewindowski-Gomez

Last edited by a moderator:
You've gone for the rich mans version! I prefer Elia to Schurrle even though the latter's goalscoring record is ridiculously good.

Don't bother messing with the tactics, just play it as it starts you. If you go defensive it's just way too defensive and invites pressure. My record must be about 40-3-6 with this team, winning D1 at a canter now.

Once you get used to it it's so overpowered its class. :lol:

Im thinking of shipping out Martinez and bringing in the 80 rated alaba and replacing him with Gundogan then using whatevers left to fund if Schurrle

Just realised i could buy the 86 rated Reus instead of Schurrle and alaba

jesus that would be devistation

Won me first game in ten with two last minute Milito goals. In division 2 like.

Im thinking of shipping out Martinez and bringing in the 80 rated alaba and replacing him with Gundogan then using whatevers left to fund if Schurrle

Just realised i could buy the 86 rated Reus instead of Schurrle and alaba

jesus that would be devistation
Gundogan is really good, his shot is immense too. I like Kroos as my number one CM, his free kicks and long shots are ridiculous.

I've just been winning D1 and buying gold packs on the daft chance I pull someone alright. Must have bought like 20 packs and I've had nowt worth over 3k. :lol: Contract cards are a canny earner though. 700 for a standard card and 1400 for a bigger one. Seem to make half the pack back on just selling the consumables.

It took me 2/3 games to get the 5 man defence down but damn its effective, the only time im conceding is when a players run gets stunted due to the ref being in the way or just my own players getting in the way of my passing.

i hate fifa sometimes

Gundogan is really good, his shot is immense too. I like Kroos as my number one CM, his free kicks and long shots are ridiculous.

I've just been winning D1 and buying gold packs on the daft chance I pull someone alright. Must have bought like 20 packs and I've had nowt worth over 3k. :lol: Contract cards are a canny earner though. 700 for a standard card and 1400 for a bigger one. Seem to make half the pack back on just selling the consumables.

Scored probably my greatest long range goal on FIFA with him. About 35 yards out, as top corner as you can get it. Got Schurrle in mine, his shots lethal too, cut inside and every time finds the corner.

In division 2 now like. Finally got a win so I'm 1-1 this season I think. I wouldn't be surprised if I get relegated again. I just can't play anymore.[DOUBLEPOST=1376305495][/DOUBLEPOST]
In division 2 now like. Finally got a win so I'm 1-1 this season I think. I wouldn't be surprised if I get relegated again. I just can't play anymore.
Why don't I get a win when someone disconnects? But they'll happily take fitness and contracts from me. Fuck off.

Last edited by a moderator:
In division 2 now like. Finally got a win so I'm 1-1 this season I think. I wouldn't be surprised if I get relegated again. I just can't play anymore.[DOUBLEPOST=1376305495][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why don't I get a win when someone disconnects? But they'll happily take fitness and contracts from me. Fuck off.

One of the most annoying things about ultimate team, that is.

How can you go from winning 5 in a row destroying teams to not being able to pass two yards or score open goals and lose two in a row?

Smells like typical FIFA bullshit. And to think I believed I would win the title. Silly mistake to make with this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back