FIFA 13 - Ultimate Team - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah good. Just got two pacey, cheap 352 teams now, seems to be the way to win on this game.

That's all you need unfortunately. Just made a rare gold Italian Serie A team and a non rare gold Serie A team as well all cost under 30k.

1st time i`ve had this on for weeks and pleased i have as i have a very good mls team gathering dust that i can unleash on this mls tourny

Navas is my next target for my prem squad
Had him in a Spanish squad and loved him!
Only seen one up for sale at 180,000

Isn't he like 3k for the La Liga version that's a big jump that like!

Only 7 in the auction bit.
Might sell him though, fitness is shite! Might go for if mata instead

Just put him up for sale 185,000 buyout

gave my son 200k and about half a millions worth of players am deleting my squad and starting again, all this because I got bored on sunday after a few beers I am now regreting my decision:neutral:

Anybody else find seasons online harder? I am quite good on ut but seasons just cant seem to win anymore! What is best formation on seasons my 4 1 2 1 2 just aint working.

Anybody else find seasons online harder? I am quite good on ut but seasons just cant seem to win anymore! What is best formation on seasons my 4 1 2 1 2 just aint working.

totally different game really. the sliders are basically set at 10% less for pace, which nerfs it to a good extent.

I found that making sure you have one CDM with low attacking work rates helps alot because he'll cover your defence. other than that, try some slower build up play if you don't already, and expect most games to finish with only 2 or 3 goals scored total.

Aidsinfecteduck anyone on ere?

They put the pad down after 28 mins 3-0 down f***ing hate that just quit!!!

Aidsinfecteduck anyone on ere?

They put the pad down after 28 mins 3-0 down f***ing hate that just quit!!!

:lol:

i done someone over about a hour ago with a top german team with my shitty german team i am using as a 2nd team 3-0 after 20 mins, he got naldo sent off, sure enough, he quit :lol:

I`ve just won division 1 for the first time :lol::lol:
I've just started playing again, stormed to D1 title with 7 wins off the trot, then the next season I played the hardest people ever and got relegated, went back up after winning every game but now I seem to be getting drawn against super teams every game. :mad:

Bought IF Altidore for 20k hoping to make a Dutch team around him. God that league is shite. :lol: There's hardly anyone rated over 80. I spent about 10 mins flicking through trade pages and only saw 2.

I've just started playing again, stormed to D1 title with 7 wins off the trot, then the next season I played the hardest people ever and got relegated, went back up after winning every game but now I seem to be getting drawn against super teams every game. :mad:

Bought IF Altidore for 20k hoping to make a Dutch team around him. God that league is shite. :lol: There's hardly anyone rated over 80. I spent about 10 mins flicking through trade pages and only saw 2.

Similar scenario to you, never played for ages and was at a bit of a loose end today so thought I`d have a blast at it. Expected my usual 12-15 points but pissed it.

Heres hoping i dont follow you in heading to division 2 alrthough i have been there numerous times already anyhow :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back