FIFA 13 - Ultimate Team - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crook Mackem

Striker
I think its a conspiracy, so I have recorded the match rating of the oppositions GK for the last few matches

ridiculous

Re: FIFA 13 - Ultimate Team

The bairn has about 35k in coins and has asked me to build him a silver team so I made a brazil team cos mine plays class, turns out he wanted an english team:evil: so I've stuck them all back up on auction after spending an hour buying them.

Does anyone have any ideas for a decent english team for 35k ish?

Thanks, I showed him this and he said he wants something similar but with more sunderland, :lol:, need to fill a bench as well but I have traded up another 20k so ill see what I can shuffle about.

I put Gardner in but he's about 20k, Campbell Sunderland version and bramble as well, we have a lot of silvers this year like

And colback.

I put Gardner in but he's about 20k, Campbell Sunderland version and bramble as well, we have a lot of silvers this year like

And colback.

been buying a few, got gardner for 23k (cheapest I could find), bramble, rose, colback, vaughan, clattermole, kilgallon. currently bidding on bardsley and wickham.

there is no sunderland keepers in silver so I've bought turnbull from chelsea now just need to fill up the bench, going to look at the squad you put up and pick from there.

Just got beat off the luckiest bastard ever. His last goal came from a corner that I had, I was ultra attacking so my keeper was up for it. His keeper managed to charge through about 6 players to catch the ball. He hoofed it forward, and my defender was running back to catch it up, easily, until he f***ing pulled up injured allowing his striker to run forward and tap the ball into an empty net

Just got beat off the luckiest bastard ever. His last goal came from a corner that I had, I was ultra attacking so my keeper was up for it. His keeper managed to charge through about 6 players to catch the ball. He hoofed it forward, and my defender was running back to catch it up, easily, until he f***ing pulled up injured allowing his striker to run forward and tap the ball into an empty net

Sorry but :)

Sessegnon would have got me back playing again. As he's not in, I won't be back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back