FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was already a few goals ahead so I thought why not. I do it quite often. I have this 6ft4 striker with 4 star skill (canny for a bronze) who I just skill up the pitch with. I'm by no means one of those freaks who does skills when no-one's near them but I know what you mean.
I hate people who pointlessly skill when they could just score. Makes me less likely to concede though which is a good thing.

:evil: I hope I never play you. It infuriates me. Just pass the ball and play f***ing football! :lol:

:evil: I hope I never play you. It infuriates me. Just pass the ball and play f***ing football! :lol:

It is man. It's too easy on the bronze tournament with this lad. A few Maradona's and a McGeady spin and you're away. With your Brazilian team you should give it a shot. Half of them probably have 5*. Just use them in moderation unlike some idiots.

Logon or register to see this image

The big man.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is man. It's too easy on the bronze tournament with this lad. A few Maradona's and a McGeady spin and you're away. With your Brazilian team you should give it a shot. Half of them probably have 5*. Just use them in moderation unlike some idiots.

I've done the odd sidestep but that's about it :lol:

I love 5*'skills. Got Nani and Ben Arfa on my wings. Used correctly they are immense. My new team am on a 26 match winning streak. All in online tournaments. 51 advanced cups won now haha.

Sold my Spanish team and now have two sides, plus 80k left over! Winner!

Team one - Wales.

4-3-2-1

GK: Hennessey
DL: A Taylor
DR: Gunter
DC: A Williams
DC: J Collins

MCL: IF Giggs
MCC: Ramsey/Ledley
MCR: IF Allen

LW: Bale
RW: IF Bellamy
ST: Earnshaw

Team two - Premier League silvers.

5-2-1-2

GK: lindegaard
LWB: Figueroa
CB: A Williams
CB: S Caulker
CB: Ridgewell
RWB: Naughton

CM: IF Allen
CM: Vaughan

CF: Iago Falque

ST: F Campbell
ST: Jerome

Decent.

I honesty think there is a hidden trait with Ben Arfa. Anywhere within 30 yards on his left peg equals a goal. Looking at stats there is
Nothing to suggest this should be possible.

i f***ing hate this game, i just lost to an all silver team with 80 CHEMISTRY and AVERAGE players, i didnt even have a shot on target... I have f***ing messi ffs, on my last team i had 200 wins and only 60 odd losses... wtf man

i f***ing hate this game, i just lost to an all silver team with 80 CHEMISTRY and AVERAGE players, i didnt even have a shot on target... I have f***ing messi ffs, on my last team i had 200 wins and only 60 odd losses... wtf man

Happens all the time but the FIFA twats are adamant there's no handicap element to the game.

Happens all the time but the FIFA twats are adamant there's no handicap element to the game.

Tell me about it, balls bouncing off players legs and everything. Anyway I'm selling messi cos I'm sick of his shit so anyone care to recommend a team?

Tell me about it, balls bouncing off players legs and everything. Anyway I'm selling messi cos I'm sick of his shit so anyone care to recommend a team?

I've got 300k but only have fun playing with my bronze team.

Was thinking about doing a silver team

If you have Messi for sale you've probably got a huge pile of coins if you sell your other players. You could probably get the best Brasilver team apart from IF Danilinho, or get a really good Prem team. Maybe even a hybrid with El Shaarawy and Marlos etc.

Might be giving my squad away soon. If it happens I'll think of a way of giving it away fairly to posters on here.

Might be giving my squad away soon. If it happens I'll think of a way of giving it away fairly to posters on here.

Another one disillusioned with the game? I'm thinking of selling 300k coins but I'm not sure you can do it straight up on Ebay. My bronze team is all I need really. Waiting for some good bronze MLS in forms.

KarlM said:
Another one disillusioned with the game? I'm thinking of selling 300k coins but I'm not sure you can do it straight up on Ebay. My bronze team is all I need really. Waiting for some good bronze MLS in forms.

Just never play on the ps3 any more. Got a lot of shit going on that's keeps me away from it.

Tried to sell it on eBay a while back. The bidding went up to £100 but the twat never paid.

Just never play on the ps3 any more. Got a lot of shit going on that's keeps me away from it.

Tried to sell it on eBay a while back. The bidding went up to £100 but the twat never paid.

Ah, I remember now. That's what I'd be dubious about, waiting for the money to come through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back