FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dangly Ham

Might aswell start this thread off now seeing that the last one was relatively successful!

Anyone got snippets/screen shots of how the new one looks?

Interestingly, if you check through squads some very good players are rated 74 are less, which hopefully means they are silver on the game. Namely Nedum Onuoha and Wayne Bridge (I've only played one game and that was as City, I haven't checked any other sides)

Web App can be used from the 20th of this month and every day you log on you get free packs and stuff so it is worth doing. Only 5 days to go!

If I using FIFA just to play normal online games then I wouldn't bother as there isn't a lot different with this game to the last, but I think we will see major improvements from Ultimate Team as there are a number of things which bug me about the game in FIFA 11, namely the trade pile and not having the ability to search more specifically so I am hoping that has been ironed out.

I'm going to buy some dodgy ms points and make a effing fortune on it

a lad at work reckons he is going to use a site called DHGate.....i had a look and i reckon its a scam meself like.

but meh horses for courses, ill play it like i usually do, get the best i can be arsed with and only buy the gold packs for actual money or MSP if i have a few left in my account, that way i dont spend £450 on it like some fucknuts i know

a lad at work reckons he is going to use a site called DHGate.....i had a look and i reckon its a scam meself like.

but meh horses for courses, ill play it like i usually do, get the best i can be arsed with and only buy the gold packs for actual money or MSP if i have a few left in my account, that way i dont spend £450 on it like some fucknuts i know

a mate bought 10000 for like 10 quid or something daft the other month bought all the map packs for cod and used the rest on UT made 2000000 coins and sold them on ebay

a mate bought 10000 for like 10 quid or something daft the other month bought all the map packs for cod and used the rest on UT made 2000000 coins and sold them on ebay

so how does that work then?

im assuming from my research you get a seperate account loaded with the MSP, and you can download games and whatnot to your points account and then transfer the liscences over to your main account?

im assuming this is right....but how does it work for discardable packs in UT?

as i say im just curious as to how it works, its not my style to give myself an advantage as i prefer to work up to it

so how does that work then?

im assuming from my research you get a seperate account loaded with the MSP, and you can download games and whatnot to your points account and then transfer the liscences over to your main account?

im assuming this is right....but how does it work for discardable packs in UT?

as i say im just curious as to how it works, its not my style to give myself an advantage as i prefer to work up to it

yup seperate account

Pretty much in UT what he did was just buy them premium all player packs... keep the good ones and sell them to his main account for nout ! and discard the rest then send all the coins to his main account

yup seperate account

Pretty much in UT what he did was just buy them premium all player packs... keep the good ones and sell them to his main account for nout ! and discard the rest then send all the coins to his main account

ahhhhh the cheeky devil :lol:, im assuming you dont need gold to play Ultimate team on the secondary account if you are just sorting a team out?

anyway back on track i agree with what was said above about the trading, i hope to go they stop with the endless team of the week and gold pack specials because it negates the need for a market, might as well just do away with the market and make the packs dirt cheap because it seems thats the way the trading is going judging by last years.

would like to see the UT of 09 back where instead of discarding you could add them to your album and get bonuses for completing teams and leagues....like a panini sticker album:lol:

ahhhhh the cheeky devil :lol:, im assuming you dont need gold to play Ultimate team on the secondary account if you are just sorting a team out?

anyway back on track i agree with what was said above about the trading, i hope to go they stop with the endless team of the week and gold pack specials because it negates the need for a market, might as well just do away with the market and make the packs dirt cheap because it seems thats the way the trading is going judging by last years.

would like to see the UT of 09 back where instead of discarding you could add them to your album and get bonuses for completing teams and leagues....like a panini sticker album:lol:

yeah there was a lot wrong with fifa09's UT but that feature wasn't one of them :lol:

the problem with trading is everyone wants a gold team ... that's why i'm buying silver packs :lol: because sooner or later a silver tournie will come about and average silver players will go for like 5k

My mate has heard a rumour one of the free gifts for returning web app users is that you get to choose a player from your FUT 11 side. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back