FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid 54500 for a UP 88 David Silva last neet. in 442. Needs changing from a cam to a cm at some point but that can wait.

Making a prem league gold side, my first on fifa12 believe it or not.

just won the advanced cup online, quite comfortably without ramires. hmmmmmm ;) the little bugger didnt sell like i've had to drop his price. essien done a more than capable job alongside modric.

Essein is more defensive minded, i think he has the highest defensive stats of a midfielder? or that might be Song. Either way

Essein is more defensive minded, i think he has the highest defensive stats of a midfielder? or that might be Song. Either way

yaya toure - 86 defending is the best in the PL

if2 xabi alonso - 90 defending is the best on the game

thats overalls mind

Just bought 4 of the 'special players pack' £2.99 each and the best I got was a 81 rated cam that I've never heard of with 91 pace.

I'll never f***ing learn

yaya toure - 86 defending is the best in the PL

if2 xabi alonso - 90 defending is the best on the game

thats overalls mind

Just bought 4 of the 'special players pack' £2.99 each and the best I got was a 81 rated cam that I've never heard of with 91 pace.

I'll never f***ing learn

Did you buy in happy hour? Ive never got nowt from them packs either.
Just bought 3 premium ones (7.5k coins) and got a gerrard:-D

'just seen the time of you post obv not...'

Last edited:
kyle's left foot said:
Did you buy in happy hour? Ive never got nowt from them packs either.
Just bought 3 premium ones (7.5k coins) and got a gerrard:-D

'just seen the time of you post obv not...'

Yeah it was happy hour Marra

Just had the longest game on Ultimate team ever...Was 2-0 up inside 7 minutes so the guy just buggered off...so i had to wait an age for him to take goalkicks/replays/freekicks...the lot. Won in the end 7-0 with 94% possession lol. 800 coins...canny.

JHmackem said:
Just had the longest game on Ultimate team ever...Was 2-0 up inside 7 minutes so the guy just buggered off...so i had to wait an age for him to take goalkicks/replays/freekicks...the lot. Won in the end 7-0 with 94% possession lol. 800 coins...canny.

I normally get about 800 coins as standard for a 2/3 goal win. Your DNF bad?

Edit. I find it more difficult to play against no one. The CPU shields the ball really well.

Just sold all my 4-1-2-1-2 team. Got 226k to spend. Unsure on formation or team that I fancy. Thinking 4-3-2-1. Had Ibra for ages but he also got sold. I know there will be no player who will come close but just need a change!

Just sold all my 4-1-2-1-2 team. Got 226k to spend. Unsure on formation or team that I fancy. Thinking 4-3-2-1. Had Ibra for ages but he also got sold. I know there will be no player who will come close but just need a change!

I sold off me prem team/squad last week, made nearly 500k, just sold 400k coins for £45quid last nite on ebay.
Made a serie a 3-5-2 squad with the spare 100k got some right quality players for cheapish, compared to BPL:cool:

karlm14 said:
I normally get about 800 coins as standard for a 2/3 goal win. Your DNF bad?

Edit. I find it more difficult to play against no one. The CPU shields the ball really well.

No mate, never had a DNF lol. My coins vary between games tbh.

Just bought an UP Neuer and Marcelo for the new tournament.

Then realised it said 4 Clubs not Leagues.

Makes it a fairly dull tournament really, nobody uses much more than four clubs anyway generally ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back