FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was playing utter toilet with all of my good teams. Pissing me off. Anyway, I figure I'll try 3 at the back, never been a fan but tried a skill team (their ball control is so mic better) in a 3-4-1-2, won 10 off the bounce! Th defending is so much easier aswell! I think because with 4 at the back the full backs get forward more do when you lose possession you only have 2 defenders, but with 3 at the back they're always there so it's like 3 defenders all the time
Interesting. I seem to struggle most with 3 at the back. On another note, Cisse with another brace. Could be a IF3!

So I was playing utter toilet with all of my good teams. Pissing me off. Anyway, I figure I'll try 3 at the back, never been a fan but tried a skill team (their ball control is so mic better) in a 3-4-1-2, won 10 off the bounce! Th defending is so much easier aswell! I think because with 4 at the back the full backs get forward more do when you lose possession you only have 2 defenders, but with 3 at the back they're always there so it's like 3 defenders all the time

Yeah, that's one of the biggest problems with four at the back, you'll have to be careful though with three at the back though - come up against a good attacker, and you're pretty much fucked no matter how well you defend ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back