FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, he must be incredible. :eek: ;)
Try it. His stats arnt unreal but must have a trait. He is ahead of Ibra and Taiwo for free kicks!

Well I'm pissed off for the first time on ages in FIFA

I won it, and didn't get the packs. Fair enough i thought, i won on penalties, he might have got the team of the tournament bonus and got the packs.

But now the prize is down to 1 pack, so i'm out two Gold packs, and I've wasted the last hour and a half :lol:
Been well and truly bumped there.

I built that squad that was recommended to me but changed one or two people.

GK: Hart/Howard
RB: Sagna/Walker
CB: David Luiz/Rio Ferdinand
CB: Kompany/Vermaelan
LB: Evra/Clichy
CM: IF Sessegnon/Wilshere
CM: Yaya Toure/Arteta
CM: Nasri/Van Der Vaart
RW: Gervinho/Walcott
ST: IF Ba/Bent
LW: Bale/Nani

Got 40K left. Any idea how to improve it? I did have Drogba for a bit, but couldn't do anything with him, so bought IF Ba instead. I pretty much rotate that team to keep fitness levels high. That Ultimate Tournament is frustrating as fuck. For the offline version, all they've done is make the opposition faster and stronger, and they shoot more. Beat Barca first game 3-2. Beat Spurs second game 3-2. Can I fuck beat Man City. Keep restarting it but it's f***ing solid.

That ultimate difficulty level is a bit naughty like. Hoyed my safc team in and got spanked first round 5-0 by valencia. Went online and got through the first round vs a 4.5 starrer.

Might need to improve my side to beat the cpu though, and i've sold all my coins and only got 50k there.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ctBHPzdrbc64S

The only real improvement to the side I want to make is to buy SIF Ramires, but I'm a good 30K away from that at the moment. The defence is impenetrable and the front three are out of this world (Carlos Eduardo surprisngly keeps Welliton out of the side with his 5* skills and better all round game). I've finally found a side I'm happy with!

Which means you'll have sold it by this time tomorrow. :lol:

Which means you'll have sold it by this time tomorrow. :lol:
Aye, probably. :lol:

I was tempted mind when I lost 3-1 this morning to an all bronze MLS side. Fortunately, it was my only defeat and I think I've won 11 out of 12 with this side.

Cannot get rid of my SIF Naldo! Impossible, it's one of the cheapest there in a 4-2-2-2 formation. Going to make a premier league team once he's gone, really can't get going in the 4-3-2-1 formation but I always go back and try give it one more chance, might go 4-3-3 though, not entirely sure yet.

Cannot get rid of my SIF Naldo! Impossible, it's one of the cheapest there in a 4-2-2-2 formation. Going to make a premier league team once he's gone, really can't get going in the 4-3-2-1 formation but I always go back and try give it one more chance, might go 4-3-3 though, not entirely sure yet.
How much is SIF Naldo going for like?

As much as I hate the prick, I'm tempted to buy that 87 rated Suarez for 50K. 90 shooting.
Haha. Has a wicked shot on him like. I am just enjoying 5* skilled players at the moment.

How much is SIF Naldo going for like?

He sold now like. :lol:

Got 103k for him straight away at BIN, been trying to sell him at 99k for ages. :lol:

Making a premier league team now and going to stick with it too, great difficulty with sticking with teams.

Spot on. Am currently in a freeze line up final! The ultimate tournament thing. Pissed all the way through and it freezes. Wonder how long the other lad will hold out for.

haha still a stand off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back