FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck man.

I've played this game for three years and never had an IF player from a pack, never mind getting players like Eto'o and Messi.

My luck in packs this year has been terrible tbf, just opened a few packs recently and seemed to have hit lucky. Sold Messi for around 531k iirc, only managed to get 29k for Eto'o! :eek:
Kept IF Hoilett like, decided to make an all IF premiership team with the proceeds, seems canny so far.

just got 2500 for seamus bliddy coleman. i`m telling yers get shot of yer irish now for mega profits. reckon i could get over 5k for long (442) if i selt him now but i just like him too much :lol:

I've got long in 41212, in reserves of my cheap safc team, never gets a game since i got Gyan.

Just seen 2 at 6.5k with plenty of time left:eek:. Put mine up at 6.5/15 for 6hours and John o Shea for 5k and Westwood for 9k :lol:

I've got long in 41212, in reserves of my cheap safc team, never gets a game since i got Gyan.

Just seen 2 at 6.5k with plenty of time left:eek:. Put mine up at 6.5/15 for 6hours and John o Shea for 5k and Westwood for 9k :lol:

Bejaysus. Thought i'[d have a quick check before i gan to bed there.
Logon or register to see this image

:lol:

Coin to be made there like, if you can be arsed.

Bejaysus. Thought i'[d have a quick check before i gan to bed there.
Logon or register to see this image

:lol:

Coin to be made there like, if you can be arsed.

Theres no cheap irish to be had, wish i`d known beforehand i`d of bought all the longs i could of, they were ganin for less than a grand.

Wouldnt care just flogged my IF Dunne the other week anarl. Made 5k or so on him, would easily of doubled his 12k price tag what i got him for now

Crook Mackem said:
Snow - Its like the entire centre section of the pitch has been nuked by the sun

I literally cannot make out who is playing for who, colours etc when its snowing.....its just mega bright in the middle. even when i knock the brightness right down its still barely workoutable who is who

I quit immediately if it's snowing, always have done, it's cack.

Little tip about that ultimate tournament what's on atm, this obviously only works for the offline/single player mode.

Once you've chose the kits and you're onto the section what has 'play match, team management, game settings' etc, click on game settings, then press triangle to 'restore to default'. Restore to default about three times then go back to the 'play match, team management etc' menu, the difficulty will now be changed to professional.
Much easier to win the matches instead of trying to compete with the cpu on ultimate difficulty! ;)

Last edited:
Little tip about that ultimate tournament what's on atm, this obviously only works for the offline/single player mode.

Once you've chose the kits and you're onto the section what has 'play match, team management, game settings' etc, click on game settings, then press triangle to 'restore to default'. Restore to default about three times then go back to the 'play match, team management etc' menu, the difficulty will now be changed to professional.
Much easier to win the matches instead of trying to compete with the cpu on ultimate difficulty! ;)

Class that mate, cheers. Was struggling like fuck to beat Man City. Got fuck all in me packs like. :roll:

Enjoying my current squad like. Got about £25k left, but nobody i really want to replace.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#coxousjgbc8pG

Thats my team, although i usually play Kyle Walker instead of Sagna and normally play David Luiz instead of Kompany.

Last edited:
Well, I've finally snapped and built an Irish team - leaves me a couple of hours to win the tournament and then hopefully sell them on while the price is still high.

Got the odd Bronze in the team to keep the costs down, but if im losing i think i'll just be a dick and sub on Aguero and IF Chiellini

Got IF Pretopia or whatever the fuck he's called for 13k.

a brace on debut followed up by a startling hat trick in his second game. In a cheap Ligue 1 side in 433. He's keeping Hazard out of the side.

Loving the cheap to put together sides atm.

nice one!

my new brazilian team

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jH7yBDNibc8Yb

Just got Marlon King in a pack, seems like a canny silver player with 442 formation so stuck him on buy it now for 15k and see what happens !

I'm canny shit at the auctions, can't be arsed to mess about and do ok in online tourneys with me average prem team with Remy and Nilmar up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back