FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fhGG1rQZbdsLf

This is mine like but im yet to find a custom tactic to help properly combat fast oppo forwards yet enable me to play my game, not a million miles from it like.

To be honest, the best way i've found is just to use a Serie A defence. Thiago Silva and Chiellini are the best CB pairing on the game imo. Not sure you could hybridize it into what you've got though.

I'm still waiting for De Rossi from the TOTS to drop a bit, i've got 250k and i'm hoping to get at least De Rossi and hopefully a TOTS Di Natale if one comes out

I get annoyed playing the pace abusers, it's redic on UT.

Playing with my bronze team til I calm down :lol:

Pace is even worse on bronze. I guarantee that at least 7/10 times you'll play a team full of fast English or Chinese.

have been *utter* shite at this year's FIFA. Then I read an article about tackling, stay away from the tackle button. Just switch players quickly, and use the pressure button.

I've gone up to Div 2 on the PS3 in straight seasons. :cool:

Third inform cisse coming out at 7pm, anyone with the 84 version would be better off selling now before his price drops

Bishop Mackem said:
What's happy hour do?

Just got beat 3-0... He had 4 shots on target I had 14 shots on target.

Joe hart must be a ghost cos all his shots when through him :mad:

I believe the chances of finding IF players and TOTY increases

Canny money spinner for EA too.

Got a couple of happy hour packs.. Absolute shite, got loads of the same players! Can't even sell them at the same time for some reason :confused:

Gonna buy some more in a bit. How often are these happy hours on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back