FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bishop Mackem said:
Got a couple of happy hour packs.. Absolute shite, got loads of the same players! Can't even sell them at the same time for some reason :confused:

Gonna buy some more in a bit. How often are these happy hours on?

Once every day or two, you should follow ea sports on twitter as they announce them on there.

Ribery was my best like, should sell for 20k if I'm lucky. Got 23 other canny gold players up for sale, should fetch in a canny wedge :-D

Loving this happy hour shite like, if my lass wasnt sat next to be of buy some more microsoft points :oops:

Spent a fiver and best was IF Barrios, going for 20k or so never mind.

Is the whole auction system going weird for anyone else ?

Got a Gerrard and 85 Benzema. Shame the prices suck balls.

Spent a fiver and best was IF Barrios, going for 20k or so never mind.

Is the whole auction system going weird for anyone else ?

Yep, some of my players won't go on trade so had to store in club for now. Also, a lot of my players havnt had bids even though they're gold and 150 start now price :confused:

Ribery sold for 25k :)

Got a couple of happy hour packs.. Absolute shite, got loads of the same players! Can't even sell them at the same time for some reason :confused:

Gonna buy some more in a bit. How often are these happy hours on?

usually wed 5-6pm and friday 7-8 i think mate. If you are on twitter add @easportsfifa i think it is, they tell you

I got an IF Cassanno like, trying to flog him for 25-30k, would be class but his pace is shit

Just bought Ivanovich and it looks like the money went but the game hung in a sort if loading screen so I pressed B and went back but the player isn't there !

I've backed out of UT hoping it'd say unassigned players but nowt !

mackem1979 said:
Just bought Ivanovich and it looks like the money went but the game hung in a sort if loading screen so I pressed B and went back but the player isn't there !

Now it says my watch list is full when I'm trying to buy someone but I've only one other bid in !

If its f***ing up some bargains could be had !

Just got DeGea for 800 coins, that seems cheap !

happened for me before but wen i went out it appeared again, is it in your trade pile as 'available items'?

mackem1979 said:

Now it says my watch list is full when I'm trying to buy someone but I've only one other bid in !

If its f***ing up some bargains could be had !

Just got DeGea for 800 coins, that seems cheap !

Fuck ! Just done the same thing with Ivanovich and it's done the same thing, 2.8k wasted it seems !

THE_MAINSTAND_BAND said:
happened for me before but wen i went out it appeared again, is it in your trade pile as 'available items'?

Weird yes it is but trade pile is full, ooer don't know what to do now.

mackem1979 said:
Fuck ! Just done the same thing with Ivanovich and it's done the same thing, 2.8k wasted it seems !

Pulled one of them into squad but the other one is there so I'll have to wait til something else sells.

Pulled one of them into squad but the other one is there so I'll have to wait til something else sells.

its shit when that happens like

Freight Train said:
How do these 'happy hour' packs work then, are they cheaper then normal or do they have more of a chance of better players?

More chance.

It's cack for me tonight UT is, games dropping out all the time, not happened to me before.

How do these 'happy hour' packs work then, are they cheaper then normal or do they have more of a chance of better players?

It varies. Sometimes it'll be an increased chance of pulling a gold inform, other times it'll be an increased chance of pulling a silver inform. Occasionally the happy hour will just be a special pack available for that hour, i.e a 50k pack, but with no increased chance of pulling an inform.

Normally tells you on the UT screen what the craic is anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back