FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm gonna quit this for a while. I'll be grey by time my birthday comes round at this rate.

Not gona lie. I have finally flipped bit time. Feel like a bit kow but need a new Xbox. Final of a tournament and I hit the bar 6 times even when I was trying to drill it along the floor. He hoofs it up and IF Adebayour steams through an wind it! 1-0!! Que me to send the red mist down and stamp on my console. I blame stress at work.........

Not gona lie. I have finally flipped bit time. Feel like a bit kow but need a new Xbox. Final of a tournament and I hit the bar 6 times even when I was trying to drill it along the floor. He hoofs it up and IF Adebayour steams through an wind it! 1-0!! Que me to send the red mist down and stamp on my console. I blame stress at work.........

:lol::lol::lol::lol: dickhead

I broke 2 controllers in the space of 3 days playing UT. Not as bad as smashing my console like.

I broke 2 controllers in the space of 3 days playing UT. Not as bad as smashing my console like.

my mate hoyed 1 through his telly not long back , that was on mw3 though

i hoyed the fifa disc out the window before, never smashed me console like:lol::lol:

Sudden rage. Just sat above it!!! FFS wounded now !

Its heartbreaking when u do stuff like that, ive went through about 6 pads now. When i feel myself getting i angry i just get up and go out of the room, regardless of what minute its in :lol:

I went to through my pad off the wall about a year ago. Missed and hit the telly. Crash. The thing was fucked. :cry:

That was the FIRST EVER time I played UT. had a shit shit team and dominated some kid who got luck and had aguero and everything.

I have to restrain myself now. I've got 2 controllers left and don't fancy buying a new one for £20. Instead of smashing it against the wall I just smash it against the bed so there's no damage or sound to arouse suspicion from my folks.

UT seems to attract the f***ing dickhead players like

I get far more wound up than playing H2H

Its because the physics are so f***ing mental imo. Players with 90 pace are quick on H2H, but on ultimate team they're lightning.

Just makes it so much easier for people to use lobbed through balls constantly, although its not as bad as last years like.

Plus when you've put time and effort into your team, it makes it so much more frustrating

Just pulled an inform out of a pack, some centre back for lille, hes shite like.

GETTINNNNNN

FCKING YESSSSSS

COMON YOU BASTARDDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Spent a FCKING fortune on packs never to get anything. AND LOOK AT THIS BEAUTYYY

just Jumped all over like a f***ing looper!!!!

Logon or register to see this image

Geruupppp!!!!!!!!

I'm off to have a wank

In 4-4-2 as well!!!!

Bit of an overreaction to getting Slaven Bilic in a pack but whatever floats your boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back