FIFA 11 Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.

does that work because throw ins are a complete joke on this game? you hardly have any options and when you finally think a player has a bit of space the ball usually ends up going straight to the opposition

It rarely does but i often play as Stoke and try to play like them in real life quite fun :lol:

record atm is dean whitehead and rory delap having 12 completed passes in a game :lol:

Was on it before, and as the team selection came up I was Sunderland (default obviously) and the other lad was Manchester United. I tried to get him to pick a team of a similar level by moving back and forth, he kept readying up as Man Utd so I thought fuck it... switched to Barcelona and the bastard comes on the mic "YOUR PICKING BARCA AND YOU'RE ENGLISH, WHAT A TIT" :lol:

Picked Sunderland again and he quit when I was winning 3-0 in the first half. :cool:

as a side note - why did you decide to use 'your' instead of 'you're' at the end of the fifth sentence?

yet on the last sentence, you used the appropriate 'you're'

People who watch 3 replays after EVERY goal.

My strikers missing open goals and then the opposition go up the other end and stumble into the goal as my defenders forget how to tackle.

The 'shusshhh' celebration.

The AI 'keepers in clubs insisting on playing the ball short despite having 3 opposition players camped on the edge of the box.

Strikers not running into the box when it's obvious I'm about to cross the ball.

The appauling referees.

And I'm sick of playing Real, Barca and Chelsea online. If I ready up as Sunderland why are you still picking these teams? *****.

Last edited:
People who watch 3 replays after EVERY goal.

My strikers missing open goals and then the opposition go up the other end and stumble into the goal as my defenders forget how to tackle.

The 'shusshhh' celebration.

The AI 'keepers in clubs insisting on playing the ball short despite having 3 opposition players camped on the edge of the box.

Strikers not running into the box when it's obvious I'm about to cross the ball.

The appauling referees.

And I'm sick of playing Real, Barca and Chelsea online. If I ready up as Sunderland why are you still picking these teams? *****.

ask for the ball then

the people who get the game to freeze on purpose. can always tell when its going to happen because they pause it a few times in a row and then make a sub. when the ball goes out of play, that circle comes up on the screen and after a few mins it freezes.

a twat has just done it to me after 5mins and he won't reply to my messages. looks like i'll be leaving it on for a while because i'm not quitting. got a good record to protect :oops::lol:

the people who get the game to freeze on purpose. can always tell when its going to happen because they pause it a few times in a row and then make a sub. when the ball goes out of play, that circle comes up on the screen and after a few mins it freezes.
Something similar happens in pro clubs. People can quit out after 5 minutes without having the results count and then the cunts send a message saying they've just cheated us out of a victory. Do people really care so much about a f***ing game?

And it's a disgrace this hasn't been fixed by EA as well.

Something similar happens in pro clubs. People can quit out after 5 minutes without having the results count and then the cunts send a message saying they've just cheated us out of a victory. Do people really care so much about a f***ing game?

i ended up leaving it on all night :oops: switched it on this morning and it said connection had been lost with him. turns out i was disconnected from the ea servers :evil:

Aye boils my piss that ... Only reason it was found was due to a way to fix the lag ... If it was on ultimate team it would have been fixed within hours

All they need to do is disable the option to view player ratings during a match easy as that!!

Aye boils my piss that ... Only reason it was found was due to a way to fix the lag ... If it was on ultimate team it would have been fixed within hours

All they need to do is disable the option to view player ratings during a match easy as that!!
Completely agree. As you say if this had been UT they would have fixed it in the blink of an eye but as it isn't EA just don't give a fuck.

It's seems like such an easy fix and it's a disgrace that nothing has even been attempted to rectify the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back