FIFA 11 Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
just restarted it yesterday, my god the refs are gash, got wiped out by some dutch defender in the box with a sliding tackle as i passed it across the box to Gyan, nowt nee penalty even though the ball was nowhere near the player he tackled and the ref was next to it but i hit the post and it went out.

now same game i tackled someone by pressing X To take it off them on the edge of their box as Mensah the player falls over just into the box, gets given a penalty and Mensah is sent off.

WTF how does it work or is it just completely random

To be honest I think EA need to start from scratch again, what everybody really wants is a football manager/fifa combined online game where you take full control of your team online, buying and selling players with other managers etc
would be just like Fight night, people charging actual money to get the belts/better players in fifas case, wouldnt work with most of the on Fifa

FIFA 11 is actually shite compared to FIFA 10, and even that wasn't that good. 09 was the one for me.

Another thing, you cant stop a player chasing/touching a ball when they are clearly offside and another player can get there. Unless you can and im a divvy :lol:

Another thing, you cant stop a player chasing/touching a ball when they are clearly offside and another player can get there. Unless you can and im a divvy :lol:

A similar and very annoying problem is when the ball is clearly going out when the opposition touched it last and your player still insists on trying to stop it going out of play and inevitably losing you the throw.

If you've got control of the player, hold L2 and push the analogue stick whichever way you want him to go. ;)

played a wanker about an hour ago. when i had the ball he wasn't in control of any of his players and they just kept pressing me until i lost the ball. after he scored the twat then wasted 10 mins by knocking the ball about at the back and i couldn't get enough players forward to close him down

sent him a message after the game calling him a cheat :oops:

Just played this shite bloke who kept giving me the ball :lol: pure terrible!

To make it worse, when he was the keeper he passed the ball straight to me so I slotted it home. I could hear him crying over the mic so I decided to be a nob and pass the ball about at the back then I heard him throw his mic on the floor and run off crying.

As I sat their laughing, I got a message from him calling me a cheat ffs!

played a wanker about an hour ago. when i had the ball he wasn't in control of any of his players and they just kept pressing me until i lost the ball. after he scored the twat then wasted 10 mins by knocking the ball about at the back and i couldn't get enough players forward to close him down

sent him a message after the game calling him a cheat :oops:

Just played this shite bloke who kept giving me the ball :lol: pure terrible!

To make it worse, when he was the keeper he passed the ball straight to me so I slotted it home. I could hear him crying over the mic so I decided to be a nob and pass the ball about at the back then I heard him throw his mic on the floor and run off crying.

As I sat their laughing, I got a message from him calling me a cheat ffs!

:lol::lol:

heard about that mate, i was checking in at alf time and it was 0-0 what happened?

He beat me afterwards an arl, always scores in injury time the bastard

He's been practicing the little twat, he was shite last time I played him!

So what you're saying is, is that you are shite at playing proper football ?

looks like it. i just played a guy ranked 495 in the world and he was shocking. all he had was the big boot and he finally equalised in the last min of et with his only shot :mad:

why does distan take every throw in for everton?

looks like it. i just played a guy ranked 495 in the world and he was shocking. all he had was the big boot and he finally equalised in the last min of et with his only shot :mad:

why does distan take every throw in for everton?

he has the giant throw trait like delap i think

f***ing hate arseholes who insist on watching the teams come out and the handshakes before the game. I'm starting to quit on them now.

Was on it before, and as the team selection came up I was Sunderland (default obviously) and the other lad was Manchester United. I tried to get him to pick a team of a similar level by moving back and forth, he kept readying up as Man Utd so I thought fuck it... switched to Barcelona and the bastard comes on the mic "YOUR PICKING BARCA AND YOU'RE ENGLISH, WHAT A TIT" :lol:

Picked Sunderland again and he quit when I was winning 3-0 in the first half. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back