FIFA 11 Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.

what exactly are the squad updates they keep releasing because you would think that they would have put steed left and elmo right by now :roll: does my head in having to change them before the start of every game

what exactly are the squad updates they keep releasing because you would think that they would have put steed left and elmo right by now :roll: does my head in having to change them before the start of every game

Wankest thing ever :lol:

And the fact Henderson is pure shit, so I have to put Riveros with Cattermole in the middle :neutral:

Wankest thing ever :lol:

And the fact Henderson is pure shit, so I have to put Riveros with Cattermole in the middle :neutral:

I help out as a database reviewer for EA Sports FIFA for a couple of teams (including Sunderland obviously) and I can tell you that the only real database update they do is at launch, and in Feb after the transfer window has closed.
All other updates are minor and I am never quite sure what they are doing.

I am also forbidden from stating directly what ratings they have given players as they make you sign a non-disclosure agreement but I think it would be fair to tell you that they have given both Welbeck and Henderson a decent increase along with bringing Meyler up to scratch. Its also fair to say at the moment, they have the formation and team selection near enough spot on. Although even though Mensah is still the best rated Centre Back he is set to Bench by default.

I help out as a database reviewer for EA Sports FIFA for a couple of teams (including Sunderland obviously) and I can tell you that the only real database update they do is at launch, and in Feb after the transfer window has closed.

I am also forbidden from stating directly what ratings they have given players as they make you sign a non-disclosure agreement but I think it would be fair to tell you that they have given both Welbeck and Henderson a decent increase along with bringing Meyler up to scratch. Its also fair to say at the moment, they have the formation and team selection near enough spot on. Although even though Mensah is still the best rated Centre Back he is set to Bench by default.

spot on then :D

The physios bench?

I've thought that for a while, loads of times we've pissed all over teams and can't pass or score, then next minute the other team goes up the other end, scores, game finishes 1-0.

Also, has anyone had the problem where you lose 2 or 3 games in a row in Clubs, then all of a sudden all players (VP's and CPU Generated) play absolutely shit? Could that be a 'form' thing in the game?

Hasn't happened to my on FIFA 11... yet, although it used to happen with me in previous FIFA's, FIFA 10 was the worst for it.

Got mixed up with the wording, I meant we can pass them off the park, but can't score :neutral:

If you take a glance on the fifa forums their is uproar about the scripting myth....
its been unofficially confirmed that their is some kind of leveler built into the game, for example if a 1star team plays a 5star team, the five star team really struggles to pass and the players and are basically handicapped!!

Dont agree with it but its hardly the end of the world!!

Quitters, lag, glitches, under rated players, lack of international teams, the mics on pro clubs, it never switches to the player i want, when i run down the wing all of my players run towards me instead of in the box for a cross, Manuel Rui Barbosa, keepers never get sent off

Quitters, lag, glitches, under rated players, lack of international teams, the mics on pro clubs, it never switches to the player i want, when i run down the wing all of my players run towards me instead of in the box for a cross, Manuel Rui Barbosa, keepers never get sent off

Bugs the fuck out of me. Just want to get big KJ into the box so I can whip one in. Not stand behind me doing the square root of fuck all.

Picked up a huge bug yesterday in career mode, started off in the SPL with Hibs, and got the Celtic job after doing one season finishing 6th (which is a bit crap to start with).

Anyway I noticed that the season ended in the middle of April I checked the table and noticed 33 games had been played, I advanced the game and four more fixtures appeared until the beginning of May, I played all these fixtures and no points were added to the table.

So i searched google and found this

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/21667.page

Very f***ing annoying, come on EA sort the f***ing game out you useless bastards, I am hoping a patch comes out to sort the bug:evil:

This is very annoying.

Bugs the fuck out of me. Just want to get big KJ into the box so I can whip one in. Not stand behind me doing the square root of fuck all.

This also annoys the fuck out of me.

Another couple of things that annoy me:

When the ref is wearing the same colour as one of the teams.

I don't know if this happens to anyone else but when trying to play online it crashes at team selection and doesn't let me pick a team or go back.

I was playing earlier today and I was 3-0 down. Got back to 3-2 with 10 minutes to go and the guy just passed it around his defence, I couldn't get near him. And to make it worse I was Scotland and he was Arsenal or something.

i'm starting to think its scripted :lol:

i had only lost 3 in my previous 20 games. went on tonight and i couldn't pass or shoot for shit and the defence were all over the place. its now 8 defeats in 10 :mad:

To be honest I think EA need to start from scratch again, what everybody really wants is a football manager/fifa combined online game where you take full control of your team online, buying and selling players with other managers etc

the servers are crap
last night i played someone online and it was like playing on a spectrum, move-stop-move-stop all slow motion
rubbish
i quit the match which no doubt has knacked my stats up
plus some of the tackles i put in are horrific but i never injury anyone

the servers are crap
last night i played someone online and it was like playing on a spectrum, move-stop-move-stop all slow motion
rubbish
i quit the match which no doubt has knacked my stats up
plus some of the tackles i put in are horrific but i never injury anyone

Ive injured a few people by sliding after the ref has blown his whistle :lol:

To be honest I think EA need to start from scratch again, what everybody really wants is a football manager/fifa combined online game where you take full control of your team online, buying and selling players with other managers etc

i can't think of anything worse. imagine trying to buy players from the idiots who usually quit, it just wouldn't work

:lol: i always do that, at half time i always clatter the bastards :D

same here. it's the only time i make a slide tackle :lol:

Why isn't there a proper tutorial?

The last football game I bought (PES 08 on Wii) had a huge mode where you could practice specific skills in order to improve, rather than this free play thing FIFA has where half the time you don't even know if you've done it properly.

I learned the controls for PES in half an hour. I'm still looking through the bloody manual for FIFA.

Another thing that annoys me is when people stand in front of your player when you have a free kick/goal kick to prevent you playing it short.

I wouldn't mind this but for some reason you can't move your player closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back