FIFA 11 Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Why the fuck does everyone pick Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid or any other 5 star team when I'm Sunderland?

2) Why the fuck does everyone quit if I'm winning by 2 or more goals?

3) Why the fuck is it virtually impossible to defend crosses and corners?

4) Why the fuck have they made it so easy to score from crosses and corners?

5) Why the fuck can goalkeepers wipe out outfield players outside the box and not even so much as a free-kick be given?

6) Why the fuck can goalkeepers wipe out outfield players in the box when they're the last man back and only receive a yellow card?

7) Why the fuck have EA ensured that pace is the most important attribute in FIFA?

Rant over :evil:

Everyone picks Real Madrid or Chelsea, annoying but it makes it more satisfying (sp) when you beat them with Stoke. :-D

And yes everyone quits, they should just ban people for a week if you quit twice in a day or something.

1) Why the fuck does everyone pick Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid or any other 5 star team when I'm Sunderland?

no point finishing off the match if you're getting beat
several different ways to defend both4) Why the fuck have they made it so easy to score from crosses and corners?
isnt that basically the same complain as question 4...:oops:
5) Why the fuck can goalkeepers wipe out outfield players outside the box and not even so much as a free-kick be given? bit stupid if gk gets sent off easily6) Why the fuck can goalkeepers wipe out outfield players in the box when they're the last man back and only receive a yellow card? as above
7) Why the fuck have EA ensured that pace is the most important attribute in FIFA? wrong attributes such as strength help fend off faster players such as messiRant over :evil:

next time you get hammered, dont cry

4) Why the fuck have they made it so easy to score from crosses and corners?

5) Why the fuck can goalkeepers wipe out outfield players outside the box and not even so much as a free-kick be given?

6) Why the fuck can goalkeepers wipe out outfield players in the box when they're the last man back and only receive a yellow card?

7) Why the fuck have EA ensured that pace is the most important attribute in FIFA?

Rant over :evil:

1. They are the best teams
2. They don't like losing
3. You aren't very good would be my guess
4. See above
5. Would need to see it happen
6. All depends on the position they are in
7. Dunna, hadn't noticed.

next time you get hammered, dont cry

6) Why the fuck can goalkeepers wipe out outfield players in the box when they're the last man back and only receive a yellow card? As above.

You do realise that in the rules of the game that if you are the last man back and foul a player that you're supposed to be sent-off, don't you? :lol:

6) Why the fuck can goalkeepers wipe out outfield players in the box when they're the last man back and only receive a yellow card? As above.

You do realise that in the rules of the game that if you are the last man back and foul a player that you're supposed to be sent-off, don't you? :lol:

there is a reason why this was done on fifa online ... can i fuck remember why though ...

Regarding the 'why does everone pick 5 star teams' I prefer it that way, becasue when I pick a much lower ranked side and beat them I feel like I'm the better man.

Plus I'm unbeaten in me last 5:
Doncaster Rovers 1 - 1 FC Barcelona
Chesterfield 2 - 2 England
Brighton & Hove Albion 3 - 0 Real Madrid (he quit)
Watford 2 - 1 Real Madrid
Ipswich Town 3 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur

Regarding the 'why does everone pick 5 star teams' I prefer it that way, becasue when I pick a much lower ranked side and beat them I feel like I'm the better man.

How do you manage to get those results? :eek:

lying c.unt

The keeper thing is an issue like. When I'm through and people just keeper rush I always take it round them, if they take me out half the time I'm lucky just to get a free kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back