FF7 Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought the cross dressing was dreadful in the first game, looks like it will be an easier wank with the remake.

They seem to be going to a lot of effort to include everything, as well as adding more.

Trying not to get too sucked into the hype, but could this actually be as good as could be hoped?

I think this will be a rare day 1 purchase for me. But how do you think pricing will be?

Surely it can't be 30 quid per episode......... Can it 😂

I think this will be a rare day 1 purchase for me. But how do you think pricing will be?

Surely it can't be 30 quid per episode......... Can it 😂

Be a usual full price - I’d imagine they’ll be fully fledged stand alone games like FF XIII did.

Hopefully it's better than Warcraft 3 remastered.
:lol:

Blizzard have brought that on themselves like. Promise a bunch of new stuff for a remaster nobody was asking for, don't deliver said stuff, block access to the original.

I bet if they just dropped it without warning as is fans would have been chuffed.

Blizzard have brought that on themselves like. Promise a bunch of new stuff for a remaster nobody was asking for, don't deliver said stuff, block access to the original.

I bet if they just dropped it without warning as is fans would have been chuffed.
It's a f***ing disgrace like, probably the only game I've fancied buying in a long time. All apparently it scored 0.5/10 in that metascore review thingy.

What’s this all about? What have they done now? :lol:

What’s this all about? What have they done now? :lol:

Announced a remake of Warcraft 3, said it would have a load of features then went quiet.

They just released it without said features (remade cutscenes, improved UI etc), removed custom games (think proper overhauls like DOTA), removed the original version from battle net. Last I saw it was about 0.5 on metacritic. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back