FF7 Remake

Day one for me which I haven’t done for years.

Everything looks spot on so far, and the recent “leaked” demo is fuelling the hype.
Can not believe that it actually looks like they’ve done a good job. I’m sure that there’s still something that’s going to fuck it up. Might not even be this particular game but the episodic nature of the release. Still can’t see that working

Can not believe that it actually looks like they’ve done a good job. I’m sure that there’s still something that’s going to fuck it up. Might not even be this particular game but the episodic nature of the release. Still can’t see that working

They’re at least working on the rest of the game based upon some of the leaked screenshots. No one seems to know how they plan to actually release them though - I’m expecting a FF XIII style of release.

They’re at least working on the rest of the game based upon some of the leaked screenshots. No one seems to know how they plan to actually release them though - I’m expecting a FF XIII style of release.
I’m interested as to whether they bother with a mass effect style carry over system. Wouldn’t feel right to me if everyone starts part 2 with the same base stats and inventory. Next release is going to be on a different platform as well.

I’m interested as to whether they bother with a mass effect style carry over system. Wouldn’t feel right to me if everyone starts part 2 with the same base stats and inventory. Next release is going to be on a different platform as well.

I’m trying to see the positives in a multiple release as the early stuff seen from the first part looks like they have gone to plenty effort to maintain the original’s legacy, as well as improving upon it.

Seems strange the idea of going from one to another with a different inventory etc. but I’m sure a plot device could be inserted to explain it. We’ve little idea how the inventory will work on this one either or levelling up. Still aboard the hype train!

I’m trying to see the positives in a multiple release as the early stuff seen from the first part looks like they have gone to plenty effort to maintain the original’s legacy, as well as improving upon it.

Seems strange the idea of going from one to another with a different inventory etc. but I’m sure a plot device could be inserted to explain it. We’ve little idea how the inventory will work on this one either or levelling up. Still aboard the hype train!
Have you watched the demo? If not don’t read the below spoiler
I even liked how after the initial tutorial battle against the two guards cloud levels up from 6 to 7 like in the original. Always struck me as odd that he didn’t start at 1!

Have you watched the demo? If not don’t read the below spoiler
I even liked how after the initial tutorial battle against the two guards cloud levels up from 6 to 7 like in the original. Always struck me as odd that he didn’t start at 1!

I hadn’t seen/noticed that but they seem to be getting the little things right which is good news all round.

Canny pleased with this like. Am away for 2 weeks at start of March, a portion of that for work. Was pissed off I'd be away and working while the game was collecting dust back home. Can complete on launch now :cool:

Back