FF7 Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know if I want to play it or not. I won't be getting the game till the 19th April so its going to be hard to resist.

Early impressions are good - presume it’s the combat system from FFXV? All very smooth and it’s cool to see all the original environments remade. Defo plenty nostalgia value to be had.

Barrett sounds like Faroouq from WWE like. Absolute radgy.

Early impressions are good - presume it’s the combat system from FFXV? All very smooth and it’s cool to see all the original environments remade. Defo plenty nostalgia value to be had.

Barrett sounds like Faroouq from WWE like. Absolute radgy.

The combat is similar to XV as far as I can see from the vids I have watched. I quite liked it once I got used to it. I doubt I will be able to resist the demo like.

It's good so far and pretty faithful to the original with improvements here and there. The anime harrumphs during breaks in speaking and during running/battle scenes is pretty grating to me, however. At least they're not as pronounced as KH, like.

It's good so far and pretty faithful to the original with improvements here and there. The anime harrumphs during breaks in speaking and during running/battle scenes is pretty grating to me, however. At least they're not as pronounced as KH, like.

Nothing gets to the KH levels - can’t stop laughing at Barret.

Nothing gets to the KH levels - can’t stop laughing at Barret.
He's not as bad as I'd originally feared, actually. Still a bit over the top, but the other characters were far more anime, much to my surprise. Those grunts, though. Irritating. :lol:

Basically to the end of the first 20 minutes GTFO section of the reactor.

I don't like the voice acting - I don't like them changing the voices my head's made up for the characters.

I agree on the voice acting. None of the voices match the voice in my head I used when reading the text in the original game as a 15 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back