February 11th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning marra

It's going to be bloody cold at the ground tonight

Might have an emergency litre of frosty before I set off keep me old cockles warm
That’s a fallacy mate. Alcohol will not keep you warm. Put some hot soup in a flask and take a nice tartan blanket with you. You aren’t getting any younger. 🤭🤭🤭
Morning Hank, Morning Becs, Morning Dilli, Morning all my friends.

Watching Swansea I suppose.

I do like this thread mind.
Morning John.

Morning all,

Back on the road again. Cup of coffee at BTM while waiting for the train. Mrs Grumpy off for a meeting at Stoke and reports snow there. Carrying my stick today in case it gets snowy/frosty, and an extra leg comes in useful. So don't worry if I've got it with me tonight.
Safe travels to you both

ya deserve a medal as big as a dustbin lid 👍

Morning all,

Back on the road again. Cup of coffee at BTM while waiting for the train. Mrs Grumpy off for a meeting at Stoke and reports snow there. Carrying my stick today in case it gets snowy/frosty, and an extra leg comes in useful. So don't worry if I've got it with me tonight.

Well be downstairs in deaf club if it's open marra

If not wheatseaf I'll let you kna should be in gods country bout 1800

Morning all,

Safe journey and enjoy the game mate.👍
Very fresh, Sunny and windy.

Little Duckling says 2 v 0.
I’m on it!
Morning Hank, morning everyone
Shields v Morpeth if its still on tonight for me, wish these winds would stop.
Enjoy your day and be safe everyone.
Morning Bonzo
8/10

Nowt for me today
Morning Niknak

The bairn and me are testing those stick on heat pads tonight. Someone told me to stick one on the front and one on the back of my vest to keep me toasty warm 😁

Morning hunny bunch I'll keep ya warm if want all free too

If you don't mind my cider breath ;)
You should take the bull by the bollocks horns, becs.

You can ask me out, any time. 😘 🔥 😉

Oi oi you chatting my bird up :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back