February 11th live footy on tv

Someone off here going to say hello to me in real life tonight. I hope he doesn't read that last bit and get the wrong impression :eek: :lol: :lol:
Nah, if s/he's a regular on here, s/he'll be well versed on yer proclivity fer a hot todger, Red, la, ha, ha.

I am seriously considering not wearing shorts tonight, fer the fust time this season. I was standing still outside earlier & it was, I have to say, slightly cooler than lukewarm.

Nah, if s/he's a regular on here, s/he'll be well versed on yer proclivity fer a hot todger, Red, la, ha, ha.

I am seriously considering not wearing shorts tonight, fer the fust time this season. I was standing still outside earlier & it was, I have to say, slightly cooler than lukewarm.

Wearing as many clothes as I can. Just took the dogs out with the bairn and nearly got knocked off our feet by the wind. She thinks we're mentalists for going tonight and to be honest, I agree with her :lol: :lol:

Wearing as many clothes as I can. Just took the dogs out with the bairn and nearly got knocked off our feet by the wind. She thinks we're mentalists for going tonight and to be honest, I agree with her :lol: :lol:
Lunatics of the world unite: we have nothing to lose but our minds, and HMS Sanity sailed long ago....
Just got in deaf club upstairs is shut
Hot air rises. They should have closed downstairs....

@thecloughywobble , glad you are ok apart from the lingering cough, it'll go though,eventually. Enjoy the match tonight, shouldn't be any trouble. Just in myself, dinner,sky and probably follow your match on here too, 👍 👍 👍.

Good luck tonight, @Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @hank williams , @Horley Chorley , 2-0 is my score for tonight. You're in my 15 team accy to win 250k , its gonna happen,one day...:lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Back