Fatal stabbing at Eldon Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
the ages of the arrested just been realised - 14 - 2x 15 and 4x 17 year olds,

disgrace
Obviously their identities will be protected but I bet they are from upstanding model citizen families.

I hope they go down for life, they will be out in less than 10 years

Obviously their identities will be protected but I bet they are from upstanding model citizen families.

Am I right in thinking that if they're convicted then their anonymity goes up in smoke?

identities will be protected, stupid tho! imo as you know what you've done wrong at that age.

We already do. We had Northumbria into our school a few weeks ago.

It was embarrassing the presentation by the two hobby bobbies they sent in. They showed a video and the entire talk was about how you “could go to prison” if caught with a knife.

In the audience we had two kids who had been previously arrested and cautioned for threatening with a bladed instrument. The kids sitting in the hall knew this and therefore the message doesn’t get across to them.

Makes a mockery of the whole thing tbh

I mean a bit more than just having the coppers come in every now and again

Explain how putting someone in prison for carrying a weapon - so the intent is there even if not used - is going to solve the problem.
Actually getting to the root of why they're carrying a weapon in the first place may prevent or dissuade others from carrying one.
Sticking them in prison is expensive and probably doesn't solve the problem

They are armed. But arm them more and guess what happens?
30 seconds into this - perfect summary. It's all about escalation

then we need to sort out stopping firearms getting in the country.....and harsher sentences for possession.

its because we've been soft as shite, that no fucker's got respect anymore....

Shocked by the ages of the children involved.

Just walked past and the area is still cordoned off with Police present. Some people are taking selfies. WTAF is wrong with people?

Shocked by the ages of the children involved.

Just walked past and the area is still cordoned off with Police present. Some people are taking selfies. WTAF is wrong with people?
Probably know the scrotes who did it
Reading the article of the chronicle website and this article here shows how weak as piss the justice system is

Last edited:
Probably know the scrotes who did it
Reading the article of the chronicle website and this article here shows how weak as piss the justice system is

Makes a bit of a mockery of respect or at the very least doing what the cops tell you and the courts let some scrote off Scot free for sticking the head on a copper.
Sends out the wrong message entirely and undermines the coppers doing their job

then we need to sort out stopping firearms getting in the country.....and harsher sentences for possession.

its because we've been soft as shite, that no fucker's got respect anymore....

I'd say the parents are or could be at fault too, but they can't be everywhere at once.
I would like to think they're absolutely horrified that their child is associated with such an action
Makes a bit of a mockery of respect or at the very least doing what the cops tell you and the courts let some scrote off Scot free for sticking the head on a copper

Should bring back the stocks for twats like that. I wouldn't dream of even being cheeky to a copper when I was little, let alone nutting one

Last edited:
I'd say the parents are or could be at fault too, but they can't be everywhere at once.
I would like to think they're absolutely horrified that their child is associated with such an action

We are all to blame. Allowing these people to get to that state by early teens.

The culture in society needs changing. We should stop expecting so little from certain sections of society. They need a kick up the arse.

We are all to blame. Allowing these people to get to that state by early teens.

The culture in society needs changing. We should stop expecting so little from certain sections of society. They need a kick up the arse.
Aye, people weren’t any better or worse in the past, what they did know was there were consequences for their actions whether that be from the cops, parents or society as a whole vilifying them.
Not sure exactly when it became the norm not to give a fuck but it’s definitely in the ethos of sections of society now.

Makes a bit of a mockery of respect or at the very least doing what the cops tell you and the courts let some scrote off Scot free for sticking the head on a copper.
Sends out the wrong message entirely and undermines the coppers doing their job
courts are weak as piss.

Privatisation of the prison service hasn’t helped mind.
100%.....jesus, if my mam found out I was involved with shit like that, the police would be the least of my worries......absolutely crucify me.
Same as me. My mother would have needed to be held back by the police for my safety.

You see it every day though. Parents letting kids throw litter on the ground and not checking them for example

Last edited:
courts are weak as piss.

Privatisation of the prison service hasn’t helped mind.

Same as me. My mother would have needed to be held back by the police for my safety.

You see it every day though. Parents letting kids throw litter on the ground and not checking them for example
Regardless of privatising prison service, assaulting coppers should be dealt with with massive severity by any court in the land.
If coppers become fair game it does nothing but make their jobs even tougher than they already are and sends out the completely wrong message about law and order... and this follows for all sections of public workers, I’ve no doubt teachers have to put up with a load more shit than they ever used to from little toe rags thus sending out the message to others that it is in anyway acceptable, but these things need to be drilled into them by parents also, but as we see a lot of parents hold authority in as much contempt these days so the kids just follow suit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back