Fat hippo Durham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried Fat Hippo Durham for the first time yesterday. No complaints at all. Food was good, service was good anarl. They brought me the wrong fries at first but replaced them straight away. Whole place seems to be on a slant though. Not sure it that is intentional but felt weird.

What a f***ing idiot. :lol:

Zip it, daft lad. Five Guys. :cool:

They're miles ahead of 5 Guys like.
And both are miles ahead of Byron.

http://www.secretdiner.org/2017/04/the-grind-no28.html#more

Been to this bar and I really like it but never eaten the burgers. Secret Diner in the Journal, whose reviews are usually spot on, has rated it best burger place in the area.
I find these North Eastern groups to be very biased towards anything Newcastle based and rarely try anything other than those restaurants.

And both are miles ahead of Byron.

I find these North Eastern groups to be very biased towards anything Newcastle based and rarely try anything other than those restaurants.

?? it's one gadgie...but agreed, most of his reviews are in Newcastle. If he ventures outside of Tyneside tends to be places like Raby Hunt etc..

Seeing as there's nee where decent to eat in Durham going to fat hippo today. Just booked a table, it was a toss up between head of steam or fat hippo, but never been to Durham FH afore only the mag one and enjoyed it.

What's the difference between the FH sauce and the filthy sauce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back