Fat hippo Durham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love fat hippo , were looking for a site in Sunderland last year but unsure how far this developed

Love fat hippo , were looking for a site in Sunderland last year but unsure how far this developed

I'm sure there's one somewhere. Possible outside the bridges on the way up to the interchange? Sure I've seen one by forget where

So is chicken, but some tastes better than others.

Rarely eat chicken out anarl for this reason.

Hope you're not going to mention Nandos, that's a f***ing overpriced shite hole

I'm sure there's one somewhere. Possible outside the bridges on the way up to the interchange? Sure I've seen one by forget where

Rarely eat chicken out anarl for this reason.

Hope you're not going to mention Nandos, that's a f***ing overpriced shite hole

Nar. :lol: I don't eat much chicken out, either.
I know it's not all equal, though.

Nar. :lol: I don't eat much chicken out, either.
I know it's not all equal, though.

Its true, and the same with all foods, but any burger close to being as good as what you can knock up at home cheaply and easily is far too expensive to bother with Imo.

I won't spend money on something I can do better at home. But then I love cooking

Went on Saturday. Was tremendous. Wouldn't fancy trying the 4x4 burger then upgrading for another Pattie. 5 patties!!!

@chriswallace85 even got a free ice cream!!!

I hate the term pattie, fatty.

Its true, and the same with all foods, but any burger close to being as good as what you can knock up at home cheaply and easily is far too expensive to bother with Imo.

I won't spend money on something I can do better at home. But then I love cooking

Fair enough, mate. Cooking isn't my forte, like.

What does this mean? If you buy enough burgers they'll permit you to buy...what, exactly?

There are burgers that aren't on their menus...gives access to other stuff

Seems a bit of a marketing thing...you don't have to accumulate points for these "off menu burgers"

Best burgers in the north east for me, by some distance. Their Xmas special burger was possibly the best I've ever had..

Went last year, thought food was too greasy.
Order came with something called 'dirty sauce' upon in enquiring it, told it was a smokey BBQ sauce.
Order came, and it was mayo sauce. I don't like mayo. Worse still everyone elses sauces were in little pots, mine was hoyed all owa the food.
On a plus note, they screwed up to drinks orders & omitted the first round off the bill, so got a free pint.

Went on Saturday. Was tremendous. Wouldn't fancy trying the 4x4 burger then upgrading for another Pattie. 5 patties!!!

@chriswallace85 even got a free ice cream!!!

The 6x6 for £18.50 on the "secret" menu is the one like if you're a fatty.

6 x 6
Six 4oz patties topped with cheese, bacon and Fat Hippo sauce. Brave level x10000!

Secret Menu:

Danger Mouse :cool:
Double 4oz patty topped with Monterey Jack cheese, mozzarella and blue cheese
£10.9
Sloppy Joe
Double 4oz patty topped with cheese, beef chilli, jalapeños and sour cream
£11.5
6 x 6
Six 4oz patties topped with cheese, bacon and Fat Hippo sauce. Brave level x10000!
£18.5
Mac the Ripper (V)
Deep fried mac ‘n’ cheese balls on a bed of shredded lettuce, topped with Alabama White BBQ sauce

The 6x6 for £18.50 on the "secret" menu is the one like if you're a fatty.

6 x 6

Secret Menu:

Danger Mouse :cool:
Double 4oz patty topped with Monterey Jack cheese, mozzarella and blue cheese
£10.9
Sloppy Joe
Double 4oz patty topped with cheese, beef chilli, jalapeños and sour cream
£11.5
6 x 6
£18.5
Mac the Ripper (V)
Deep fried mac ‘n’ cheese balls on a bed of shredded lettuce, topped with Alabama White BBQ sauce

6!!!! How can anyone eat that!!!

Me marra gans at least once a week he reckons and swears by it.

Bit rude. Do the police move him on??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back