Fat hippo Durham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You sound like a nightmare customer!

for giving a poor review on a message board after the poor service & not great food. Get real.
Despite me just making do out of a bad situation, not complaining, just didn't leave a tip & left
Or would I've been less of a nightmare had I actually kicked up a fuss?

for giving a poor review on a message board after the poor service & not great food. Get real.
Despite me just making do out of a bad situation, not complaining, just didn't leave a tip & left
Or would I've been less of a nightmare had I actually kicked up a fuss?

:lol:

Everyone I know whose been to Five Guys says it's canny but overpriced for what it is. Fat Hippo is easily still the best in the North East and their service is spot on. I honestly think your on a wind up.

Tried Fat Hippo Durham for the first time yesterday. No complaints at all. Food was good, service was good anarl. They brought me the wrong fries at first but replaced them straight away. Whole place seems to be on a slant though. Not sure it that is intentional but felt weird.

Best off driving to the Metro and having a Five Guys. :cool:
Don't settle for inferior bait.

What a f***ing idiot. :lol:

Tried Fat Hippo Durham for the first time yesterday. No complaints at all. Food was good, service was good anarl. They brought me the wrong fries at first but replaced them straight away. Whole place seems to be on a slant though. Not sure it that is intentional but felt weird.

What a f***ing idiot. :lol:
Aye we noticed the slant the other day when we were in. Don't think it's supposed to be like that. Somat to do with it being a listed building maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back